Benefits Of Exercises

Related Terms: Exercises, Reduce Weight, Anxiety, Lifestyle Modification, Depression, Diabetes, Hba1c

Can I maintain high arch without hurting my back during bench press?
Query: Hi doctor, Is it bad for the back if I keep high arch during bench press? Can it hurt the back?  Read Full »
Dr. Shwetanjali Gandhe
Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. When you are arching your back excessively, it reduces the range of motion, and it makes the exercise so easier. The only disadvantage is that you will not use your muscles through a full range of motion, and a less strength is used. Also, remember the principle of indi...  Read Full »

What is the right time to exercise?
Query: Hello doctor, I need an advice on what is the right time to exercise during the day? Let me tell you that currently, I can only manage to walk on the treadmill and do the cycling in the gym. So I have two options in terms of time. One, in the morning before the breakfast and the second one is in th...  Read Full »
Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your body’s core temperature is an important factor in determining the quality of exercise. A cold body causes muscles stiff, inefficient, and susceptible to sprains whereas higher body temperatures leave muscles more flexible, more adjustable for workouts. B...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for right-sided anterior pelvic tilt?
Query: Hello doctor, My husband is suffering from an anterior pelvic tilt in the right. He is a bodybuilder and currently not able to do workouts since he has pain and numbness in both upper and lower sides of the body in the right region. He also has muscle imbalance because of that. We have consulted se...  Read Full »
Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is common for this anterior pelvic tilt position to drastically affect your posture even up into the upper back and neck. The tight muscles are hip flexors, tensor fascia lata, and quadriceps and weak muscles are the gluteal groups and hamstring, abdominals. Str...  Read Full »

I am fearful of rejections. Please help me stay confident.
Query: Hello doctor, I am very less socially active, a nervous beginner in conversations, and fearful of rejections. I have never achieved what I am capable of even being highly talented. I am not sure about my aim in life. All I want is to have control over my nerves and be self-confident in life no matt...  Read Full »
Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may have cluster C personality. First, learn to talk with yourself. Talk with yourself by looking into the mirror. Make eye contact with your eye in a mirror then start a conversation with friends by making eye to eye contact. Start with just a smile for a few ...  Read Full »

My uncle had a heart attack. What are the chances of recovery based on his report?
Query: Hello doctor,My uncle had a heart attack four days back. The balloon was put, and he had three stents. The balloon is being removed tomorrow. The reports are three days old and were taken before two stents are inserted. I just want to know what are the chances of recovery based on the report and dam...  Read Full »
Dr. Isaac Gana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand you are worried about your uncle's health. He will be fine hopefully. I had gone through the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). He had a 95% blockage, and his ejection fraction is 25%. There is a significant chance of recovery, altho...  Read Full »

Is regular running bad for heart?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 40 year old female. I am an avid runner. I run 5 to 7 miles daily. Is this bad for my heart? I keep reading that I could be damaging my heart instead of hurting it. I have tried only running 3 to 4 miles instead of the longer mileage, and it makes me crabby. I have no heart dise...  Read Full »
Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Jogging is a good exercise, and it benefits the whole body including the cardiovascular system. So, you need not worry about this.Regarding exercise, it is best to change the pace of physical activity such as running, jogging, etc. Running at a smooth, fast pace is not so...  Read Full »

Kindly comment on my general blood test.
Query: Hello doctor, I recently took a general blood test. I request you to go through my blood test report and give me suggestions. Especially, I would like to mention about high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) using nephelometry mg/L, where the reference range is 4.69. Any of your proposals wil...  Read Full »
Dr. Rishu

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through all your reports in details (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Most of the work up is perfectly normal, except a few borderline elevations in LFT (liver function tests), which are not significant. You CRP is very high. CRP is a marker...  Read Full »

Shall I continue Camne VID and LVate tablets for erection problem?
Query: Hi doctor, I have erection problems since about 1.5 years. I am 32 years old and married. My weight is 80 kg and height is 5'7". I have no other health issues apart from the erection. Earlier, I was advised by a doctor to take Camne VID and LVate tablets for a month and I felt fine. Later, I discon...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. I can see two things as health problem as per details provided. One is obviously the erection problem and the second is being overweight. I am isolating the weight issue because it is a common observation to ...  Read Full »

Kindly guide me with the medicine to control diabetes.
Query: Hi doctor, I am 56 years old. My height is 167 cm and weight 100 kg. 11 years ago, I was diagnosed to have diabetes. The maximum score of my sugar was around 280 occasionally due to uncontrolled eating even with pills (DPP 4 and Metformin). Sometimes, I have overeating problem. My HbA1c is 6.5. My...  Read Full »
Dr. Krutika Ingle Karandikar
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, is this your BSL (blood sugar level) in fasting or 2 hours after food? I would firstly like to ask you whether you exercise and follow a strict diet or not. That is the most important aspect when you have diabetes. So, please exercise for at least 30 to 45 minut...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a medicine for acne.
Query: Hi doctor,I have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. My skin is a very fair complexion. I need topical medication for acne that lasts on the face for more two to three months. The acne is often without a white head. They are red and become brown with time. It happens with climatic change, hormonal ...  Read Full »
Dr. Shalini Patodiya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you have acne problem.  You can continue with Cetaphil-OS cleanser. Also, I suggest Epiduo gel (Adapalene and Benzoyl peroxide) at night. I would like to know if your periods are regular and any recent stress. Also, it would help if you can lose some w...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Benefits Of Exercises? We have medical experts to help you right away.