Medical Advice on "Beta Hcg"

Eight months ago, when I had done the same test, my beta hCG was less than 01 ... A beta hCG level which is increased indicates a possibility of pregnancy … View thread »

So, I took a beta hCG blood test and got the result as 5450 mlU/mL ... However, I will suggest you get a repeat beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) test after 48 hours of the previous sample … View thread »

After 15 days of missed period, my beta hCG value is 573 ... As you can say, the normal beta hCG level is less than 5 … View thread »

I have done a beta hCG test today ... Your beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) levels show that there is no pregnancy … View thread »

But, beta-hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) level doubles every 48 hours if everything is fine ... Please repeat her beta-hCG and let me know the report … View thread »

Yesterday we took beta hCG test ... Beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) more than 100 mIU/mL means your pregnant … View thread »

As your serum beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) result is also negative it definitely indicates you have not got pregnant in this cycle … View thread »

My beta hCG was 494 on seventh of this month, it was 886 on the ninth, and it was 2875 on the 12th ... Yesterday, I decided to get a beta hCG checked, and it was 10636 … View thread »

If your beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) levels are below 100 and are not rising, then there is no chance of pregnancy … View thread »

Do you have a question on Beta Hcg? We have medical experts to help you right away.