Medical Advice on "Beta Hcg"

A beta hCG level which is increased indicates a possibility of pregnancy. You need to do a USG scan to look for evidence of fetus in the uterus. Also, you need to repeat a beta hCG level after a week from the date of first test increasing levels definitely are … View thread »

I have gone through your question and understood your concern. I have reviewed the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The pregnancy is definitely there. However, I will suggest you get a repeat beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) test after 48 … View thread »

The normal hCG levels in a singleton pregnancy is as follows: At 4-5 weeks the HCG level ranges between 200-7000. At 5-6 weeks the HCG level ranges between 200-32,000. At 6-8 weeks the HCG level ranges between 4,000-150,000. In a twin pregnancy, the levels are 30% … View thread »

As you can say, the normal beta hCG level is less than 5. So, you should wait for two days and repeat the test.You should do ultrasound pelvis, but after beta hCG report is available.Revert after two days with the report to an obstetrician and gynecologist online --> … View thread »

I do not see any reason for you to worry. Usually, the ovulation occurs between the 13th and 16th day of periods. Life of the egg is 24 hours and that of the sperm is 72 hours. So there is no chance of the egg being available for three days and sperm will not … View thread »

It is a positive test for pregnancy. But, beta-hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) level doubles every 48 hours if everything is fine. In this case, hCG levels have increased, but not got doubled. Please repeat her beta-hCG and let me know the report. It could be either … View thread »

Beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) more than 100 mIU/mL means your pregnant. Please repeat your beta hCG again in a different laboratory. Because two laboratories have given completely different values and in this situation, it becomes tough as to which value to rely … View thread »

As your serum beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) result is also negative it definitely indicates you have not got pregnant in this cycle. The symptoms you have mentioned could also be possible because of the progesterone hormone secretion in the postovulatory … View thread »

Your beta hCG is increasing normally. There is no need to worry. Ovidac (human chorionic gonadotropin) will not interfere with the natural increase of beta hCG. If there were chances of miscarriage, then even after taking Ovidac injections, beta hCG would have decreased … View thread »

If your beta hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) levels are below 100 and are not rising, then there is no chance of pregnancy. However, these symptoms could be because of stress, strain, anxiety, work pressure, change of place, change in climate or hormonal changes due to … View thread »

Do you have a question on Beta Hcg? We have medical experts to help you right away.