Medical Advice on "Botox Uses"

DAO (depressor angularis oris) procedure, where the muscle is cut off is really not advisable. It is not performed commonly either. If not done correctly, it can lead to side effects and incorrect smile. Botox is done to elevate angle of mouth incase there is a … View thread »

It is the natural structure of your face. You need not worry about it and accept it as such. But, if you are keen on getting it removed, creams or medicines will not help you much. Botox and fillers are the only options. For more information consult a dermatologist … View thread »

Botox is used for overactive bladder, once oral anticholinergic medication fails to give benefit. Botox gives benefit for 6 to 9 months, so it has to be repeated after a year. There is a risk of detrusor acontractility after injection, for which you might have to use … View thread »

Yes, you can go for Botox (Botulinum toxin) nevertheless I would suggest you to use Cellex C serum and Hydra 5B complex twice daily. It contains vitamin C, which is a potent antioxidant, helps in collagen synthesis. Hence, alteration of aging sign and carries no side … View thread »

Thanks for the query. I have seen the attached picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like it is a very early stage following scar revision. It looks good right now. But, it will take time for the scar to get better. The following might help: … View thread »

These wrinkles get deeper as we grew old, because of loss of elasticity of our skin. But, with the administration of Botulinum toxin (Botox) our facial muscles are gently relaxed and the wrinkles … View thread »

Laser is completely safe. Safety of Botox depends on indication. Botox (Botulinum Toxin) is also given in other medical conditions. Please let me know the reason for laser and Botox treatment. The elaborate history will help me to give you better advice. Revert back with … View thread »

I can understand your problem. Let me explain the cause and treatment. Excessive sweating is always associated with armpit odor. It can be due to hormones and bacterial reaction. Obesity, diabetes, thyroid, etc., also will cause this. As you are overweight must check … View thread »

... an excellent and effective cosmetic technique to lift and tighten the sagging skin tissue ... … View thread »

You might be suffering from granuloma formation following allergic reaction to injected substance. In some cases, they may take years to subside. A physical examination is required to confirm the diagnosis, and a long course of Prednisolone may be needed to hasten the … View thread »

•  

Do you have a question on Botox Uses? We have medical experts to help you right away.