Breast Cancer

About "Breast Cancer"

Cancer that develops from the breast tissue is called breast cancer. The symptoms of breast cancer are breast lump, breast pain, red skin over the breast, bloody nipple discharge, a sudden change in the shape and size of the breast, and inverted nipples. Genes, early menstruation, hormone therapy, late menopause, and late pregnancy are a few risk factors of breast cancer.

Related Terms: Chemotherapy, Benign Breast Problems, Cesarean Section, High Risk Pregnancy, Cervical Cancer Screening, Lactation, Menopause