Medical Advice on "Breast Feeding"

I am breastfeeding my nine months old on demand during the night and three to four times during the day ... Is there anything I can take considering I am breastfeeding … View thread »
Does breastfeeding affect jaundice in any way ... Jaundice can be due to breastfeeding … View thread »
Hello Doctor, I am 38 years old and I am breastfeeding my 1 year old child ... Only a small amount out of this gets into breast milk ... Your question about the breastfeeding is pertinent, but you are going to use the cream only for 5 days … View thread »
Baby is supposed to be breastfed at all times ... My wife is still feeding our baby … View thread »
Will the prescribed medicine dry up the breast milk ... This medicine is safe while breastfeeding … View thread »
Hi doctor, Is I-pill safe while breastfeeding ... Yes, if you want to use it as an emergency contraceptive, then it is safe during breastfeeding … View thread »
Hi doctor, My wife is breastfeeding our 6 months old baby … View thread »
What is the risk of drinking alcoholic beverages while breastfeeding, if I pump and dump a few hours after ... If you had alcohol for the first time during breastfeeding, not take it regularly or take it in very less amount, then probably it will not have much of an effect on the baby … View thread »
Hi doctor, I am a mother of 1 month old baby, who is exclusively breastfed ... Are these tablets safe while breastfeeding … View thread »
 My wife is currently breastfeeding our 5 months old baby ... Can my wife continue breastfeeding normally … View thread »

Do you have a question on Breast Feeding? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask an Obstetrician And Gynaecologist Now!