Medical Advice on "Breast Feeding"

Does breastfeeding affect jaundice in any way ... Jaundice can be due to breastfeeding … View thread »
Hello Doctor, I am 38 years old and I am breastfeeding my 1 year old child ... Only a small amount out of this gets into breast milk ... Your question about the breastfeeding is pertinent, but you are going to use the cream only for 5 days … View thread »
Baby is supposed to be breastfed at all times ... My wife is still feeding our baby … View thread »
Will the prescribed medicine dry up the breast milk ... This medicine is safe while breastfeeding … View thread »
Hi doctor, My wife is breastfeeding our 6 months old baby … View thread »
Hi doctor, I am a mother of 1 month old baby, who is exclusively breastfed ... Are these tablets safe while breastfeeding … View thread »
 My wife is currently breastfeeding our 5 months old baby ... Can my wife continue breastfeeding normally … View thread »
Hello doctor, I am having severe pain in breast while breastfeeding ... The pain is present only in the right breast while feedingView thread »
My doubt is, Should I stay off forever or only till I breastfeed the baby … View thread »
Are you breastfeeding your child ... If yes, then breastfeeding could be the reason for delayed menstruation Also, you need to understand that you could still be pregnant without getting your periods … View thread »

Do you have a question on Breast Feeding? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask an Obstetrician And Gynaecologist Now!

View in other languages? English | Deutsche | Español | français | italiano | português | bahasa Indonesia | Türk