Medical Advice on "Breast Feeding"

I am breastfeeding my nine months old on demand during the night and three to four times during the day ... Is there anything I can take considering I am breastfeeding … View thread »
Does breastfeeding affect jaundice in any way ... Jaundice can be due to breastfeeding … View thread »
Hello Doctor, I am 38 years old and I am breastfeeding my 1 year old child ... Only a small amount out of this gets into breast milk ... Your question about the breastfeeding is pertinent, but you are going to use the cream only for 5 days … View thread »
Baby is supposed to be breastfed at all times ... My wife is still feeding our baby … View thread »
Will the prescribed medicine dry up the breast milk ... This medicine is safe while breastfeeding … View thread »
Hi doctor, Is I-pill safe while breastfeeding ... Yes, if you want to use it as an emergency contraceptive, then it is safe during breastfeeding … View thread »
Hi doctor, My wife is breastfeeding our 6 months old baby … View thread »
Hi doctor, I am a mother of 1 month old baby, who is exclusively breastfed ... Are these tablets safe while breastfeeding … View thread »
 My wife is currently breastfeeding our 5 months old baby ... Can my wife continue breastfeeding normally … View thread »
Hello doctor, I am having severe pain in breast while breastfeeding ... The pain is present only in the right breast while feedingView thread »

Do you have a question on Breast Feeding? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask an Obstetrician And Gynaecologist Now!