Medical Advice on "Breast Feeding"

I am breastfeeding my nine months old on demand during the night and three to four times during the day ... Is there anything I can take considering I am breastfeeding … View thread »

Does breastfeeding affect jaundice in any way ... Jaundice can be due to breastfeeding … View thread »

There are so many misconceptions about breastfeeding and always a new mother will be in a confused state regarding breastfeeding ... When Should One Start Breastfeeding … View thread »

Baby is supposed to be breastfed at all times ... My wife is still feeding our baby … View thread »

Will the prescribed medicine dry up the breast milk ... This medicine is safe while breastfeeding … View thread »

Yes, if you want to use it as an emergency contraceptive, then it is safe during breastfeeding ... You can take, but the best contraceptive during breastfeeding is copper-T insertion (intrauterine contraceptive device) … View thread »

... to be a viral infection and will most probably be self-limiting in 5 to 10 days. She needs to do gargles with lukewarm saline water (water with salt in it). I advise her to brush the teeth as usual twice a day, especially before going to bed. Ask her to take ... … View thread »

... should be careful about medications whatever you are taking during the lactation period. Because it may affect the baby's health. During pregnancy and after delivery constipation is a common issue. You should try to manage it naturally. Anuloma DS ... … View thread »

So, my question is, is it safe to take 40 mg Omeprazole once daily while breastfeeding ... Omeprazole has fewer side effects, but it is not thoroughly studied for a breastfeeding mother … View thread »

What is the risk of drinking alcoholic beverages while breastfeeding, if I pump and dump a few hours after ... If you had alcohol for the first time during breastfeeding, not take it regularly or take it in very less amount, then probably it will not have much of an effect on the baby … View thread »

Do you have a question on Breast Feeding? We have medical experts to help you right away.