Breast Lump

Related Terms: Breast Cancer, Breast Examination, Mammogram, Fnac, Pain In Breast, Ultrasound Breast, Breast Milk

Would cancerous breast lump grow in four weeks time?
Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from anxiety around the health issues, cancer and tend to obsess about things. I have been fixating on my breasts and keep thinking I feel lumps. My doctor suggested to get an ultrasound four weeks ago for my peace of mind and they were perfectly fine. Tonight, I was scratc...  Read Full »
Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B
Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. It is absolutely normal to have some anxiety. All human beings are anxious for something. It depends how we make use of it. Any lump in the breast has to be evaluated. If you still feel something inside, then you can consult a surgeon and l...  Read Full »

Do stings, breast lump, bruise and hair fall predict any sort of cancer?
Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old girl. I am feeling stings in my upper body for quite some time. The stings are sometimes in my chest and sometimes in my lower abdomen. They last for nearly 40 seconds, but are occasional. And there is a lump in my right breast. It is a solid lump and it does not ca...  Read Full »
Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First calm down and be relaxed. By stings I understand sting like sensation that lasts for 40 seconds. I need more details on that. Do they occur more when you are tensed? Because, it is rare. Second problem you said was that you have a lump in the breast, which is solid ...  Read Full »

I have a breast lump. Is there a possibility that it might be cancerous?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a lump in between my breasts. I have had it for a couple of years. Yesterday, I noticed that it got slightly bigger. Also, it became painful and red. Is there a possibility that it might be cancerous? I do not have any family history of breast cancer.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Any breast lump definitely requires evaluation for cancerous growth. However, a lot of many times, it is benign in nature called as fibroadenoma and sudden redness and pain could be due to secondary infection the fibroadenoma. However, in any cas...  Read Full »

I am worried about my breast lump. Please help.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 30 year old mother of a 11 months old. Today, I found a red, inflammation on the surface of left breast on the lower side. It is a lump kind of stuff. I am doubtful whether it is cancer. I did not see any other symptoms of breast cancer as other things look normal. I am so worried....  Read Full »
Dr. Sweta Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. An inflamed lump is unlikely to be a cancer. This is an often occurrence in women with babies being breastfed. It occurs due to an infection. However, any lump must be examined by a breast surgeon and if required a sample of the tissue taken in order to ascertain the ca...  Read Full »

What treatment can be done for mammary duct ectasia with chronic granulomatous mastitis?
Query: Hello doctor,I am 33 years old female. Before four years, I had a baby girl but she never did breastfeeding on my left breast. Now before one month, I have noticed I have breast lump which is never painful for me. I had reduced my weight to 8 to 10 kg from last 10 months. That is the only symptom th...  Read Full »
Dr. Noushif M
Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, you can relax well as there is nothing to worry with this report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The breast lump excision biopsy (the removed lump) has no evidence of cancerous tissue. It has evidence of inflammation and infection. Now fe...  Read Full »

There is a hard lump under the nipple. I am afraid of breast cancer. How to proceed further?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old female. I found a quarter-sized hard nonmobile lump under my nipple a day ago. Is that an usual spot to get breast cancer?  Read Full »
Dr. Arshad Hussain Shah
Medical Oncologist

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.It is usually uncommon to have breast cancer in this age group. It looks most likely a benign breast lesion or a localized infection.You have not given many details about this lump such as skin or nipple color change, any nipple discharge, whether you are married/unmarried ...  Read Full »

Report says breast nodules are fibroadenoma, but I am terrified. Please help me.
Query: Hi doctor, They found two solid nodules around .09 cm on my left breast, one of which was suspicious finding BIRAD 4. On the ultrasonography, it looks black inside, wider than tall. Please help me out. I am terrified. The report said although it could be a fibroadenoma, it is still suspicious.  Read Full »
Dr. Arshad Hussain Shah
Medical Oncologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the ultrasound report of the breast (attachment removed to protect patient identity) which is showing two suspicious solid nodules. Now, it is highly recommended to take a biopsy from both the solid nodules to confirm the diagnosis. Biopsy report ...  Read Full »

Is it necessary to remove the entire breast in case of cancer?
Query: Hi doctor, My mother-in-law got operated for breast lump at before 15 days. We sent that lump to the clinic for further test and found that the lump has cancer cells. Before 13 years, she was operated for the same reason in the same breast, but that time it was a normal lump. Now, we did PET CT scan...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I could not find hormone status and HER2 report. Is it done and awaited? The decision of chemotherapy is greatly influenced by those reports. Moreover, the margin seems to be positive and this may need a revision surgery. The pathologist and surgeon needs to discuss. R...  Read Full »

Can the lump under my male breast be cancerous?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24-year-old male. My complaint is that I have a breast lump in my right breast lower outer quadrant. I noticed it three days ago. I have pain at that site. I also noticed redness in the surrounding areas. I have poor beard growth and chest hair so I suspect that it could be gyn...  Read Full »
Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most probably it is gynecomastia as it is common in young age and may cause pain, Although, breast cancer is rare in males, it is more aggressive with rapid growth and spread. I suggest that you take painkillers and send me a photo of the red lump Also if you have...  Read Full »

How To Detect Breast Cancer?
Article Overview: This article discusses how to detect breast cancer through self-examination and mammogram test.  Read Article »
Dr. Gowrimeena
Medical Oncologist

Breast cancer is now emerging as one of the leading causes of death in women. Unfortunately, we do not have any vaccines to prevent it. The lumps may be painless, so patients may delay the visit to the doctor. A breast lump may be benign (simple or innocent) or malignant (cancer). Early Detection I ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on Breast Lump? We have medical experts to help you right away.