Bump In Scrotum

Related Terms: Ultrasound Scrotum, Itching Near Scrotum, Testicular Pain, Antibiotics, Fordyce Spots Scrotum, Laser, Scrotal Pain

I have a recurring swelling near my testicle. Can it be a hydrocele?
Query: Hello doctor, A few days back, I observed a lump or swelling near my left testicle. It had also appeared two years back and I had consulted a doctor and after a USG, he suggested that it will disappear by itself without medication. I have not observed anything like that in the previous two years. N...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query. If it was just a hydrocele as reported on your USG, then you need not worry. However, I would suggest you repeat the USG scrotum to confirm because these were done two years ago and it is good to monitor it since it has recurred. For more inf...  Read Full »

I have hard, itchy lumps on the scrotum. What is it?
Query: Hi doctor, I have lumps or cysts on the scrotum for a year of around 8-9 in number. They are of different size. There is no pain but I feel too much itching on the skin of scrotum. When I touch them they feel little hard. By seeing the photos which I have attached here for your reference please tell...  Read Full »
Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity) you have attached. You are suffering from scrotum steatocystoma multiplex. It is a type of sebaceous cyst. They are benign; do not have any chance of malignancy. So, if they are bothering you...  Read Full »

What medicine should i take to get relief from itchy scrotum?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 36 year old male. I had severe itching on my scrotum for the last one month or so. This issue first began before three years and has been on and off since then. I have tried several combinations of medicines, including Itraconazole, Terbinafine, Levocetirizine, etc., but only wit...  Read Full »
Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have just explained about your problem of severe itching in the scrotum. Do you have lesion or rashes or swelling of the skin or just itching? The treatment you are taking is for fungal. As you said you have itching on scrotum, fungal mainly involves groin area and...  Read Full »

Why is there pain in scrotum and testis if masturbation or sex is not done?
Query: Hello doctor, My husband is 33 years old with a weight of 95 kg and 5 feet 9 inches height. He has been having pain in his scrotum and testis area for the past 6 to 7 years after every 2 to 3 days whenever he does not masturbate or does not have sexual intercourse. If he masturbates daily or has se...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. He has persistent testicular pain which develops usually when he does not masturbate or have sex. If the pain is persistent and is severe then that should be evaluated. The causes should be ruled out in order to make the diagnosis. Infe...  Read Full »

There is pain on the right side of my scrotum. What could it be?
Query: Hello doctor, For about two weeks, I have a slight discomfort on the right side of my scrotum when the testicles are retracted. It is an uncomfortable pain. When the testicles are warmer and the scrotum is down, I feel no pain at all. I am currently on Zyrtec. I have done a self-examination and...  Read Full »
Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It could be a muscle pain or varicocele. So, relax and do not worry at all.  Ask your primary care doctor to have an ultrasound of the scrotum done with a color Doppler. Final diagnosis can be had only after the ultrasound report has arrived. Regards. For more inform...  Read Full »

I have a bump in my scrotum after safe sex. Will it be a genital wart?
Query: Hi doctor, I had a protected sex with escort 15 days ago. We did not kiss or do anything without a condom. Today, I noticed a bump next to my scrotum that looks like a wart. I cannot remember whether it was there before. I just noticed it today and it seems to burn. It terrifies me that it may be a ...  Read Full »
Dr. Rashmi Singh

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query and picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and honestly it does not seem to be anything related to sexually transmittable disease. It is not a wart too. You did not mention whether it is painful or exhibiting any other s...  Read Full »

I have a painless red bump on my scrotum. What could be the cause?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a painless red bump on my scrotum. I am uploading some pictures. Kindly let me know what this could be.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). From your description and picture, it seems like you have steatocystoma multiplex (a type of sebaceous cyst) or molluscum contagiosum. The pictures do not give me an e...  Read Full »

Please give a correct diagnosis for bumps on scrotum and whole body itch.
Query: Hi doctor, Initially, I had bumps on my scrotum and now I got few bumps on my penis head. I have attached the pictures for better idea. First It was told that these maybe cysts. And later it was told as Fordyce spots. Please give me correct diagnosis. Thanks.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. They are neither cyst nor Fordyce spots. Sexually transmitted disease can be a probability. But, for proper diagnosis I need to know the complete history that is the onset, progression and duration of lesion. Did you experience any whole body itching predominantly a...  Read Full »

What can I do for scrotal bumps that occur after walking a lot?
Query: Hi doctor, I have these white bumps on my scrotum. They are pretty much like pimples with pus in them. They only show up on warm days and when I walk a lot throughout the day. I am using Calamine lotion at night and in a day they completely go away. They do not hurt, but it just feels like a rash. I...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is a case of friction blister with superimposed fungal infection especially candidal. Sweating and friction lead to maceration, which is responsible for this disease. Instead of Calamine, I suggest Clotrimazole powder two to three times daily. It will not only acts ag...  Read Full »

Having some yellow, itchy boils on my scrotum and penis. Please help with the treatment.
Query: Hello doctor, I am having a small yellow kind of boils on my scrotum and penis, which itches a lot. Sometimes, the itch becomes unbearable and I often happen to scratch the skin. The problem has increased over the last month or so. The boils have spread onto the entire scrotum and penis. Please sugg...  Read Full »
Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Are you itching in web spaces or anywhere else on the body? Does anyone else in the family suffer from similar itching? Do you feel more itchy at night? Have you tried to burst the boil? Is there any discharge? Have yellow boils and itching started together or boils pre...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Bump In Scrotum? We have medical experts to help you right away.