Bumps On Penis

Related Terms: Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Masturbation, Std, Hpv, Human Papilloma Virus, Fungal Infection, Friction Blister

Red Pumps on Penis. What is the treatment?
Query: Hello doctor, I have been experiencing this occurrence of red bumps on my penis head. Initially, it all started with pain with retraction of foreskin and blisters on the foreskin. To this, I applied candid B cream for three days, this situation was resolved. I stopped applying candid B cream, next ...  Read Full »
Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw your blood report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It shows that you had a herpes infection in the past, but the IgM is normal meaning no infection at present. Bumps on genitalia are difficult to diagnose without seeing the picture. Can you pleas...  Read Full »

What can cause itchy bumps on penis that cluster together?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 29 years of age. I had unprotected sex and I am having sex with the same partner for more than a year and a half. Suddenly, I got itching sensation and found that I have got itchy bumps on my penis which started clustering together. Later, it healed automatically. I also found when ...  Read Full »
Dr. Kakkar S
Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have genital molluscum contagiosum. It is an STD (sexually transmitted disease). They can be removed with electrocautery or radiofrequency cautery. Itchy ra...  Read Full »

I have red bumps on penis after sex. Is it candidiasis?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 38 years old and I am 67 kg and 169 cm. I am half black with kind of light skin. Although I have my fiancee, I masturbate a lot before and sometimes I damage my skin under the gland. I can mention maybe since a year or so. I always associate because, in the new place where I live...  Read Full »
Dr. Saurabh S Pandya
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It can be candidiasis or some allergic reaction. You can apply Miconazole cream locally twice daily for about 10 days and see. If it increases or recurs, see a doctor. Please use a condom until both of you are adequately treated, to prevent cross infection. The pain dur...  Read Full »

What are the small flat bumps on penis?
Query: Hello doctor, There are small flat bumps on penis. Is it herpes? I had rather rough sex with a partner a week before noticing these. I have been tested before and it has been negative and I have never had this before.  Read Full »
Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am not going in favour of herpes.It looks like initial stages of penile lichen planus (attachment has been removed to protect patient identity). Herpes genitalis starts with a fluid filled blisters and do not remain for so long. For more information consult a derma...  Read Full »

Green bump on the penis that has two black bumps on it. What is it?
Query: Hello doctor, Green bump on the penis that has two black bumps on it, along with another black bump to the left. What do I do and what can I do about it?  Read Full »
Dr. Rabia

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. These are comedones (blackheads). They are formed from clogged follicle of a particular area. They are not to be afraid of. So do not worry about them. One thing to remember is to not squeeze or push them because it will make them worse. There are creams that can exfoli...  Read Full »

What are those non-itchy, multiplying bumps on penis?
Query: Hi doctor, I have noticed these bumps and spots on the bar of my boyfriend's penis. It does not seem to cause any discomfort to him such as itching or sensitive to touch. We have been sexually active supposedly monogamous for a year. I noted the first one about three months ago and they seem to be m...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and descriptions. These lesions seem to be genital warts (condyloma acuminata). It is a contagious disease, caused by human papilloma virus. Generally, two thirds of individuals who have sexu...  Read Full »

I have itchy painful bumps on penis that smells bad. What is it?
Query: Hello doctor, I have something on my penis. It started a couple days ago after I had unprotected sex. I am uncircumcised. It is not the first time I have noticed something like this happen and I always get concerned. It feels very itchy, and also hurts. It does not feel painful when I urinate. Ther...  Read Full »
Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Presently the clinical photographs are not suggestive of herpes genitalis. Looks more like balanitis. In herpes genitalis there will be clean looks ulcers without slough, also there will be a pain. Herpes genitalis should subside with 5 to 7 days. Consider application o...  Read Full »

I got small bumps on the penis after oral sex. Can it be syphilis?
Query: Hi doctor, I have five small bumps appeared on the head of my penis after I had oral sex. It has been two months now, but it is still there. I have attached the photo. Also about two weeks ago I got rash on my hands, around the feet, and legs. When I consulted a doctor he said it is probably syphili...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need few more details to guide you. Please do tell me the complaint in the bump and rash? After how many days of exposure had you undergone RPR (rapid plasma reagin)? Revert back with the answers for the above questions to a venereologist online -->  https://www.icl...  Read Full »

I have a blistering skin condition on the base of penis. What could it be?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a blistering skin condition on the base of my penis. One month ago, I had some ingrown hair which I pulled and it healed very slowly. Now, it appeared from nowhere. It is not itching, neither is it painful. I always use a condom.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the photos attached by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is going in favor of herpes. For further queries consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist  Read Full »

I have two small symptom-less dots on the tip of penis. Why?
Query: Hello doctor, I have recently noticed two very tiny pin sized skin color or pinkish dots on the tip of my penis. I am sexually active but have not been for about four months which was protected. These dots seem to have no feeling when I put my finger over it. Never burns, itches or leaks, only a bo...  Read Full »
Dr. Rashmi Singh

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and went through the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), they look essentially harmless and if you do not have any itching and if it does not bother you much, you can let them be. They are either pearly penile papules or ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Bumps On Penis? We have medical experts to help you right away.