Burning Sensation

Related Terms: Urinary Tract Infection, Uti, Burning Sensation During Urination, Urine Culture, Urine Analysis, Pantoprazole, Urine Infection

Burning Sensation, Redness or Itchiness In Eyes? It May be Blepharitis
Article Overview: Blepharitis a very common disease affecting eyes. This article aims to provide an insight into the symptomatology of blepharitis and its management.  Read Article »
Dr. Abhishek Onkar
Eye Care Ophthalmologist

What Is Bleharitis? Blepharitis is a very common eye-lid disease affecting all and the sundry, but primarily affecting the children. In ophthalmic jargon, it is defined as the inflammation of eye-lids. It leads to following symptoms in varying combinations: Flakes/crusting on eyelashes Burning ...  Read Article »

Reasons for burning sensation after peeling treatment for acne.
Query: Hi doctor, About 3 weeks ago, I was prescribed Retin-A 0.5% and Acticlate for an unusual breakout on my forehead by my dermatologist. The anaesthetician who also took a look at my face recommended Glytone PA chemical peel to help treat some discoloration that the acne had caused. I went in to see he...  Read Full »
Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. She is right, and these are common post peel effect. By looking at your photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I can tell that in your condition medicines are very unlikely to effect and chemical peeling and lasers are the only options. Glycolic acid...  Read Full »

Can burning sensation of throat occur from acid reflux?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 40 year old male. I just like to share a problem with you related to my throat. For the last 10 days or so, I am feeling a scratch or burning like sensation behind the uvula. I do not have any problem with eating. The sensation tends to remain silent at night during sleep, but agai...  Read Full »
Dr. Alok Rathi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Burning sensation behind throat is most commonly caused due to acid reflux. It can be also due to chronic smoking. As you smoke and drink, you have much more chance of acid reflux. I suggest you to avoid spicy, oily food for two weeks and tablet Pantop (Pantoprazole) 40 m...  Read Full »

I have burning sensation on the internal walls of vagina. Why is it?
Query: Hi doctor, I have burning sensation and itching on internal walls of vagina after sex and after ovulation. I am facing this problem for the past 6 to 8 months. For past 1 week, I am unable to have sex and while passing urine the nerve pains. We are trying to get pregnant for more than 7 years. Curre...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Considering that there is itching and burning over the vaginal walls and burning near the urethra after sex as well indicates that you may have contracted mixed vaginosis infection which is a combination of both bacterial vaginosis and vaginal candidiasis often acc...  Read Full »

I have burning sensation in glans penis. Please advice the treatment.
Query: Hello doctor, I have burning penis glans. It burns constantly and is ruining my life. It all started after I had thrush which is now gone. Sometimes, a very light red rash appears on glans and foreskin when warm. Testicle also can go red after rubbing or shower. My doctor said I have male genital d...  Read Full »
Dr. Karthik Rajan
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query, based on your symptoms and examination I would concur with the opinion of your treating physician and his treatment. Penile hypersensitivity is very troublesome, but symptoms usually decrease with time. If very severe, circumcision may he...  Read Full »

I have burning sensation on top left side of head. What is this?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30 year old male. Today I have experienced a burning sensation on the top left side of my head. It only lasts for a few seconds but it has happened a few times hours apart. What is this? I have just got over cold symptoms.  Read Full »
Dr. Nazma Parveen

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your question and would like to tell you that the burning sensation at the side of your head could be because of a number of reasons like vitamin deficiency (mostly B12), diabetes, thyroid problems, etc. It can also happen as a result of side effe...  Read Full »

I have burning sensation and redness in scrotum. Kindly help me.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 21-year-old male. I am having a burning sensation and redness in my scrotum. I consulted two doctors from the same hospital. The doctor diagnosed it as scrotal dermatitis. The first doctor prescribed the following: Motimesh cream (to be applied at night) for 10 days, Abzorb Dus...  Read Full »
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your complaints and reviewed the attached photograph (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems to be red scrotum syndrome. It is a chronic disease characterized by redness and burning on the scrotum. If I was your treating doctor, I...  Read Full »

I experience burning sensation while urination. Is it UTI or STI?
Query: Hello doctor, I experience a burning sensation while urination. I have taken the antibiotic course. It is still not relieved completely. It has been four to five months now. I have indulged in oral sex in this period. So, it is a UTI or STD/STI?  Read Full »
Dr. Ram Naresh Daga
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), urine culture is sterile. You can repeat urine routine and urine culture with midstream urine sample. Take a urinary alkalizer for three to five days. That will relieve you of burning sensation. ...  Read Full »

I have burning sensation on my arm. Does this sound like MS or anxiety?
Query: Hello doctor, Since yesterday I have had this burning sensation in a patch on the side of my left arm. It is not warm to touch but an internal warm sensation that feels like you put a warm cup of coffee against a patch of skin for a second or two and then it goes away. It appears in a wave-like pat...  Read Full »
Dr. Shivam Om Mittal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The intermittent burning sensation in your left arm could be due to several reasons. Most commonly, we see this if there is any cervical spondylosis with the nerve being pushed. This can lead to a certain area in the arm to be painful. Again, the pain can be intermit...  Read Full »

I have burning sensation during and after urination. Why?
Query: Hello doctor, I had sex with my husband on the fourth day of my periods. One day while passing urine, in my vagina there was a burning sensation and it started paining in the abdomen area below the stomach on the right and left sides. After that on the next day, I had no pain. After that, again the...  Read Full »
Dr. Prabha Ranjan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most probably, you are suffering from a UTI (urinary tract infection). So, get a urine examination done. Investigations to be done include urine routine and a urine culture and sensitivity. Kindly drink plenty of oral fluids. Follow up with the report. For more ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Burning Sensation? We have medical experts to help you right away.