Medical Advice on "Chest Pain"

Recently, I had ECG, echo and stress test and blood tests all tests were normal but after 15 minutes of stress test I had chest pain five minutes and sweating for 20 minutes … View thread »

Hi, Welcome to Chest pain might be due to many reasons other than heart problem (primarily pleuritis - swelling of the lung membrane due to infection) ... But still I am suffering with the painView thread »

The pain is on the left side above the chest ... The common causes of chest pain are musculoskeletal, heart problem like MI (myocardial infarction) and pericarditis ... Can you help me with the medicine to cure this pain ... Where is the exact location of painView thread »

I am having chest and lung pain on the right side along with trouble to take a deep breath ... Mild breathlessness and chest discomfort is common during pregnancy … View thread »

It is about how to recognize or what to do when there is a chest pain ... There are many patients who have met the doctor about 24-48 hours (some even 3-4 days ) after the onset of chest painView thread »

Our chest is formed by skin, subcutaneous fatty layer, chest wall muscles, ribs, pleura (a layer that covers our lungs), lungs, esophagus, heart and neurovascular components ... Common Chest Pain Causes: 1 ... Herpes Zoster: burning in nature, this pain appears before the skin rash appears … View thread »

A heart attack is often accompanied by chest pain, shortness of breath, weakness, paleness, and sweating ... It is a burning sensation felt in the chest due to the regurgitation of stomach acid contents back into the food pipe ... The Symptoms of Heartburn Include: A burning chest pain that starts after a meal and increases on lying down or bending over … View thread »

... Cardiomyopathy (HOCM) needs further treatment even after stenting.  Can you tell me exactly on what drugs you are on. So that I can help you further.  Revert back to a cardiologist online --> ... … View thread »

Do you have upper abdominal pain, nausea, bloating, burping, increase in pain on food, sour water feeling in throat or chest burning ... The doctor gave me a painkiller, but still having the same problem ... I need to know more about the symptoms, like precipitating factors, factors that increase painView thread »

I have had episodes of sudden fainting, pain and burning in the chest ... I had felt extremely fatigued for two days, then I felt pain in my center and left side of my chestView thread »

Do you have a question on Chest Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away.