Medical Advice on "Chest Pain"

I noted your symptoms and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Frankly, they are all normal. I would like to suggest the following medicines and to see if the problem persists. Capsule Veloz L (Rabeprazole and Levosulpiride) OD AC to continue … View thread »

Get your CBC (Complete Blood Count) and chest x-ray done to rule out this cause. Do massage on the affected area with a pain … View thread »

I had gone through all the data posted. We need more details of the problem. What is your age? Do you have any history of diabetes or hypertension? Where is the exact location of pain? Does the pain increase on walking or climbing stairs? Kindly review with … View thread »

I understand your concern. Pregnancy has many transformations in the body and much burden on heart work increases. Mild breathlessness and chest discomfort is common during pregnancy. Because of pregnancy, they cannot do many tests, which may be harmful to baby. They can … View thread »

... the fact that, "one should never neglect a chest pain that too left sided ... … View thread »

Most of the patients panic as they think there is a serious problem with their heart. To what extent should we worry about it? When should we seek medical help for our chest pain … View thread »

... confusion regarding chest pain due to heartburn that is frequently misunderstood to be a heart attack and the main differences between the two types of conditions ... … View thread »

Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyopathy (HOCM) needs further treatment even after stenting.  Can you tell me exactly on what drugs you are on. So that I can help you further.  Revert back to a cardiologist online --> … View thread »

Your symptoms are not typical of a heart attack. They seem to indicate musculoskeletal pain or inflammation. Is the pain triggered by deep breathing or body movements? This would be another argument in favor of a musculo-skeletal pain. The increase in blood … View thread »

Your diagnosis is costochondritis that is a localized infection of the intercostal muscle. I suggest the following medicines: Tablet Azithral (Azithromycin) 500 once a day for six days. Tablet Zerodol-P (Aceclofenac and Paracetamol) twice a day for three days. … View thread »

Do you have a question on Chest Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away.