Complex Regional Pain Syndrome

Related Terms: Amplified Musculoskeletal Pain Syndrome, Amps, Disc Prolapse, Doppler Ultrasound, Duloxetine, Electromyogram, Fibromyalgia Syndrome

Are fibromyalgia and amplified musculoskeletal pain syndrome the same?
Query: Hi doctor. Are amplified musculoskeletal pain syndrome and fibromyalgia the same thing? If not, what are the differences between them? My current medications include Topamax, Neurontin, Cyproheptadine, Zyrtec, Peppermint oil capsules and vitamin B2. Thank you.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition that causes pain, stiffness and tenderness of the muscles, tendons and joints. Fibromyalgia is also characterized by restless sleep, awakening, feeling tired, chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression and disturbances in bowel function. Fib...  Read Full »

My feet is numb and tingly. Is it due to nerve entrapment?
Query: Hello doctor, Since 19 months, I have had severe problems with tingling in my feet. This started one week after a 27 km run, where I suddenly got pain in my feet and had to stop. The pain went away, but the tingling started in my left foot one week later. At first, some intermittent buzzing in the o...  Read Full »
Dr. Hitesh Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If NCV (nerve conduction velocity) and EMG (electromyography) had been normal, there is possibility can be: Muscle fatigue. Ligament or soft tissue injury pain. Mild neuropraxia due to some soft tissue injury, which is not evident in NCV. Radiculopathy. I would like to...  Read Full »

Why there is a continuous pain and sensation in the right side of the body?
Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from a continuous pain, sensation in the whole right half of my body with an epicenter of this chronic pain somewhat near to my last rib, backside, in right side near to corner end of lung or near to liver. This chronic pain started with a fever eight and half years bac...  Read Full »
Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and I have some questions for you. Do you have the urge to pass urine? If you cannot pass for some reason what will happen? Do you get severe pain? Do you leak urine? I feel you may have an ov...  Read Full »

Is my back pain, a nerve problem?
Query: Hi doctor, I am having pain in my right side lower back only if I bend or try to wear my trouser. Also, it is there if I am standing and trying to raise my leg. Even while walking I feel little pain. If I lie in bed or stand straight, then there is no pain. What is the reason and what medicine ca...  Read Full »
Dr. Sumit Chawla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are three possibilities for your pain. It could be one out of these three conditions or a combination of them. Intervertebral disc prolapse. Lumbar canal stenosis. Para vertebral muscle spasm or lower back strain or lumbago (low back pain). If the pain in the low...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Complex Regional Pain Syndrome? We have medical experts to help you right away.