Medical Advice on "Conception And Pregnancy"

... sexual problems that the newly weds usually face are discussed ... … View thread »

The treatment is definitely the correct one. Please get a laparoscopy done to know the exact cause. Difficultly in conception could be because of hormonal changes, problems related to tubes and ovaries, or some seminal problems in your partner. Do get back to me with … View thread »

How are you doing? There is a big misconception in the minds of many patients and sadly some doctors too, that rest is going to help pregnancy a lot. Let me explain. I do not see any risk factors in you. The age of 34 years is not too high. We do advise complete bed … View thread »

I just read your query. In ayurveda or any other branch of medicine, there is no medication that will help you to conceive a baby boy. No medication can do that. Moreover, the chromosome responsible for baby boy (Y chromosome) is inherited by the male partner, that … View thread »

You can go for tooth extraction in a week or two after child birth as the amount of local anesthesia that can reach the breast milk is very less and does not cause any serious complication. However, you should once consult a neonatologist or your obstetrician and … View thread »

Tachycardia, which she had, was mostly probably PSVT (paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia) or other SVT (supraventricular tachycardia), which are usually episodic in nature. So, the reading which you had of 123 was probably not due to her old heart problem PSVT, but … View thread »

A pregnant woman needs a good balanced diet. Before going to that, I will suggest you one thing. As your wife is hypothyroid, the need for thyroid hormones increases by 50% in pregnancy. You need to increase the dose to 75 mcg. Go for a thyroid profile and adjust dose … View thread »

I have to see the report and scan copies first and then I can comment better on that. There can be a fullness of renal pelvis and it can be normal. As far as another kidney is concerned, they have written as you said obscured. That mean they cannot find in that scan. … View thread »

Yes, you are right. Hypothyroidism can affect the fetal brain development, especially in early pregnancy. Thyroid hormone is normally very important for many functions of the body. It helps in the early development of the fetus. The brain is one of the parts of early … View thread »

Firstly, let me tell you that sonography is not always suggestive of adenomyosis. It cannot diagnose it. For diagnosis, you have to send biopsy of the uterus. In adenomyosis there is pain before, during and after menses. There is also focal and diffuse type of … View thread »

Do you have a question on Conception And Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away.