Contact Lens

About "Contact Lens"

Contact lenses are thin corrective or cosmetic or therapeutic devices that are placed on the cornea, which is the outer protective layer of the eye. The types of contact lenses are rigid lenses, soft lenses, disposable lenses, silicone lenses, and scleral lenses. The advantages of wearing contact lenses are they do not steam up, give a wider field of vision, and are more comfortable to wear during sports.

Related Terms: Spectacles, Lasik, Drawbacks In Using Contact Lenses, Glaucoma, Unprotected Sex, Dry Eyes, Lubricant Eye Drops