Medical Advice on "Conventional Hair Transplant"

Since this is a recent technique and more of an artificial method of implantation, trying conventional hair transplant under guidance of an experienced doctor is better than going for a Biofibre method ...  The following are my observations, The hair transplant surgeon removes small groups of hair follicle containing skin from areas where there is normal hair growth … View thread »

From your photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I can see that you have grade 7 baldness with limited donor hair ... But, you have also got small, thinned-out hair in the hair loss area ... Hair transplant can give you a good frontal hairline and some hair in the crown region with 3500 grafts, not in a single session but in two sessions … View thread »

•  

Do you have a question on Conventional Hair Transplant? We have medical experts to help you right away.