Conventional Hair Transplant

Related Terms: Hair Treatments, Hair Loss, Biofibre Hair Implant, Hairfall, Male Pattern Baldness

Query: Hello doctor, I am considering hair transplant. I would like to know and understand the procedure. Please advise.    Read Full »
Dr. Vivek Chail

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The following are my observations, The hair transplant surgeon removes small groups of hair follicle containing skin from areas where there is normal hair growth. These small plugs are then implanted in to the bald areas of the head where hair growth is desired. This is ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor,I would like to go for hair transplantation. So, kindly advice me about which is the best option.  Read Full »
Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
Cosmetologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I can see that you have grade 7 baldness with limited donor hair. But, you have also got small, thinned-out hair in the hair loss area. So my suggestion is as follows. Hair transplant can give you a go...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Conventional Hair Transplant? We have medical experts to help you right away.