Coronary Arteriosclerosis

Related Terms: Hypertension, Heart Attack, Diabetes, Heart Block, Angiogram, Angiography, Breathlessness, Cigarette Smoking

Is systemic hypertension the same as high BP?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 45 year old male. My weight is 96 kg and my height is 184 cm. My symptoms are breathlessness on exertion, neck constriction while walking, as well as on and off chest pain in the mornings that are unconnected with exertion. I am also suffering from severe sleep apnea. I had TMT pos...  Read Full »
Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am really thankful for your kind comments. You have always been so nice and a health conscious person. I want to assure you do not worry as everything is going to be fine soon. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health conc...  Read Full »

Sedentary Lifestyle Has the Same Impact on Your Heart as Smoking Does!!!
Article Overview: Research confirms that sedentary lifestyle is the same as smoking too much combustive tobacco. It kills you due to heart disorders, the same way as smoking does.  Read Article »
Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Have you seen a person stabbing his own heart??? Yes, I have seen many of them and in fact I see them daily in my clinical practice. People are killing themselves on the name of the so-called new modern busy lifestyles and eating habits. All of this is silently killing them by deteriorating their h ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on Coronary Arteriosclerosis? We have medical experts to help you right away.