Correction Of Face Structure

Related Terms: Plastic Surgery, Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdomen Pain, Achalasia Cardia, Acid Reflux, Anxiety

Query: Hello doctor, My upper lip right side corner is somewhat large. When I smile, it moves far away. It gives a very dirty impression. It creates depression for me. I can send you my picture if needed. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar
Cosmetologist, General Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the picture sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Yeah, definitely I can see that you have a little bit elongated lips on one side and that is what is making it asymmetrical. The solution for this is either surgical which will be...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am seeking to make my face more symmetrical. I am already considering a nose job. What other procedures could help? I have attached two photos of mine. One is the real photo of the left side, and the other one is the mirror image of the right side of my face.  Read Full »
Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
Cosmetologist

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.As far as I could see the face looks great. However, if you are looking for the nose job or other surgical procedures, then my suggestion is to go for a non-surgical procedure first.You can get a non-surgical procedure such as a dermal filler for both face and nose to tweak...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 17 year old (going to be 18 this May) female. I was 13 years old when I got my braces. My orthodontist made it in such a way that the lower set of teeth were slanting inwards, so that my upper row could be in front. I do not have trouble chewing. I want a jaw setback surgery as...  Read Full »
Dr. Naveen Thomas
Dentist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can undergo surgery to reduce the lower jaw i.e, mandible by around 5mm or so if needed. It is only a slight difference. The advantage is slight increase in aesthetics later on probably. Some disadvantage is always present like you said i.e, nerve d...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I have some problems with my dental structure. The one that I feel as a major issue is that my lower jaw sits a little backwards from where it should rest. It is resulting in giving me a double chin and makes me look awkward. Kindly suggest how this can be corrected. Thank you.  Read Full »
Dr. Naveen Thomas
Dentist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need to see a picture for finding a complete treatment plan. Some type of cases can be corrected by using braces or orthodontic treatment, but some require a surgical procedure to correct them. Revert back with the photos to a dentist online --> https:...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 38 year old male. When I was 19 years old, I had a circumcision due to a tight foreskin. This has never been a problem until of late. There are two issues that I am suffering with. The first is on the under side of my penis when I get an erection to have sex or masturbate, where my...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. I completely agree with the first problem although it is unlikely to be related to circumcision. I also feel that the underneath scar tissue is responsible for the closing of the pee hole rather than the procedure which was ...  Read Full »

What Causes Neck and Low Back Pain?

Article Overview: Understanding the mechanism of neck or low back pain by both the patient and the treating doctor is essential in establishing an accurate diagnosis and effectively managing the condition.  Read Article »
Dr. Tony Magana
Neuro Surgeon

Pain in the neck or back can severely limit one's ability to function in everyday life and often causes great anxiety that a serious threatening condition may have arrived. Fortunately for the vast majority of those afflicted, no surgery will be necessary usually and there is often a good ...  Read Article »

Query: Hi doctor, Whenever I eat, the food gets stuck while entering the stomach. I have to drink water to flush it down. Sometimes, I am not able to swallow the water also. I have to throw up to breathe. Why is it happening? Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Babu Lal Meena

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Probably it is achalasia cardia (failure of smooth muscle relaxation in esophagus). My advice is to get a barium meal x-ray of esophagus for a definitive diagnosis. Revert back with the x-ray to a medical gastroenterologist online -->  https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-d...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am 26 years old male. My weight is 240 lb and height is 5'9" tall. I have anxiety disorder for about six years now. Mostly all the time with anxiety, I have heart palpitations like I feel my heart missed a beat or it is working very slow and it starts working very fast. During this ...  Read Full »
Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand you are worried about your heart investigations. At-large there is nothing they found on later EKG (electrocardiography) report. And in both the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) heart markers troponin-I is normal and in range mea...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Correction Of Face Structure? We have medical experts to help you right away.