Medical Advice on "Correction Of Face Structure"

As far as I could see the face looks great. However, if you are looking for the nose job or other surgical procedures, then my suggestion is to go for a non-surgical procedure first.You can get a non-surgical procedure such as a dermal filler for both face and nose to tweak … View thread »

Yes, you can undergo surgery to reduce the lower jaw i.e, mandible by around 5mm or so if needed. It is only a slight difference. The advantage is slight increase in aesthetics later on probably. Some disadvantage is always present like you said i.e, nerve … View thread »

I need to see a picture for finding a complete treatment plan. Some type of cases can be corrected by using braces or orthodontic treatment, but some require a surgical procedure to correct them. Revert back with the photos to a dentist online --> … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns. I completely agree with the first problem although it is unlikely to be related to circumcision. I also feel that the underneath scar tissue is responsible for the closing of the pee hole rather than the procedure which was … View thread »

... neck or low back pain by both the patient and the treating doctor is essential in establishing an accurate diagnosis and effectively managing the condition ... … View thread »

Probably it is achalasia cardia (failure of smooth muscle relaxation in esophagus). My advice is to get a barium meal x-ray of esophagus for a definitive diagnosis. Revert back with the x-ray to a medical gastroenterologist online --> … View thread »

•  

Do you have a question on Correction Of Face Structure? We have medical experts to help you right away.