Login      Sign Up

Medical Advice on "Culture And Sensitivity"

Her urine culture and sensitivity report attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is negative, meaning there is no known pathogen in her urine that may have caused the infection ... She is suffering from urine infection and her serum uric acid is 76 mg/dL ... She is currently on Norflox 400 twice daily, Ciploric 300 one tablet daily at night, Telma AM one tablet, Met-XL 50 and Alkasol liquid two teaspoon thrice daily … View thread »
 Have you done urine culture and sensitivity ... Gonococcal urethritis can be confirmed by urethral discharge culture ... It started with blood in urine and then burning sensation while urinating ... I am also having smelly and yellow urine … View thread »
com, As you have repeated infections, you require following investigations: Vaginal swab: Culture and sensitivity which will tell the type of infection and which medicine would be effective ...  When it came back again, she prescribed Vibact-DS for one month and Flucon 150 once in a week for 3 weeks ... The infection came back again after 2 months and she gave me Candid V3 vaginal tablets … View thread »
Please get a urine culture and sensitivity done ... Revert back with the urine culture report to an obstetrician and gynaecologist online ... After having intercourse with my husband, I feel too much pain in my vagina and also burning sensation while urinating ... Since I am in remote location, I cannot get urine culture and sensitivity test for another week … View thread »
So, the doctor suggested getting a urine culture, which showed 1000 CFU ... I would advise you to go for culture and sensitivity test ... Hello doctor, I am a 27 year old male, and I had unprotected sex with a woman, four months back ... The symptoms were penile discharge, it is transparent, and I feel tickling on the penis … View thread »
It is better to take discharge over swab and send it for culture and sensitivity ... Hi doctor,Please find the enclosed culture and sensitivity report ... I had both colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy ... If you have any growth over it, then get treated based on the sensitivityView thread »
You should do her urine culture and sensitivity test, also blood sugar PP (postprandial) ... She gave birth to two babies through operation and now they aged 9 and 5 ... I have read and understood your problem … View thread »
Please get a urine culture and sensitivity done along with ultrasound abdomen, because stones in lower ureter can cause these symptoms ... You can start on a good antibiotic like Levofloxacin 500 mg once daily in the morning till you get culture report ... Hello doctor, I have burning sensation while urinating and a frequent urge to urinate … View thread »
Did you ever get culture and sensitivity testing of the recurrent chlamydia infection ... I have not gotten any culture yet for recurrence ... Hi doctor, I have chlamydia and I have been treated on four occasions ... The list of medicines and attempts as follows … View thread »
I think you never had urine culture any time during your doctor visits ...  You need to get a urine culture and sensitivity ... Around two months back, I had slight inflammation and itching in my penis ... The urologist physically verified the penis and said nothing is wrong and there is an infection in the urethra … View thread »
Do you have a question on Culture And Sensitivity? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!