Medical Advice on "Culture And Sensitivity"

When was the swab culture and sensitivity done? Did you take Augmentin before or after it started? And for how long? Is the discharge purulent, clear or white thick? Do you have any other complaints like pain or itching? Do you have any other medical conditions like … View thread »

This is due to high blood pressure. Her urine culture and sensitivity report attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is negative, meaning there is no known pathogen in her urine that may have caused the infection. Her uric acid levels are not that much … View thread »

Is it accompanied by joint pains? Have you done urine culture and sensitivity? Left varicocele causes should be ruled by doing a complete ultrasonography of the abdomen and CT KUB (kidney, ureter and bladder). Serum PSA (prostate specific antigen) should be checked. Have … View thread »

Blood Hemoglobin Level: As females who are anemic (low hemoglobin levels) are prone to … View thread »

You are right. Your symptoms are suggestive of urinary tract infection (UTI). Please get a urine culture and sensitivity done. We can start the appropriate antibiotic then. Meanwhile, have plenty of water of about 10-15 glasses a day to flush out the toxins. Revert back … View thread »

You might be suffering from the resistant strain of Mycoplasma. I would advise you to go for culture and sensitivity test. The sensitivity test would tell us about the mycoplasma sensitive antibiotic.Nevertheless, I suggest trying Doxycycline 100 mg, twice daily for 21 … View thread »

I have read your concern. It is better to take discharge over swab and send it for culture and sensitivity. If you have any growth over it, then get treated based on the sensitivity. For further information consult a dermatologist online --> … View thread »

I have read and understood your problem. Urinary incontinence is a common complication after surgical removal of uterus. You should do her urine culture and sensitivity test, also blood sugar PP (postprandial). If the problem is only at night then she should stop taking … View thread »

These symptoms are classical of urinary tract infection, cystitis, prostatitis or urethritis. Yes, they can be acquired by sexual contact. Please get a urine culture and sensitivity done along with ultrasound abdomen, because stones in lower ureter can cause these … View thread »

There are other options that can be used. I have a few questions for you if you would not mind answering them. Did you ever get culture and sensitivity testing of the recurrent chlamydia infection? Have you been treated for a gonorrhea at the same time? Are you … View thread »

Do you have a question on Culture And Sensitivity? We have experts to help you right away.