Medical Advice on "Depression"

... growing more advanced in every field possible, depression is becoming a common term talked about by almost everyone ... … View thread »

It remains largely undiagnosed and underreported because of a lack of adequate knowledge, both among the patients as well as the physicians. It is majorly characterized by the presence of a continuous sad mood, anhedonia, and … View thread »

I have gone through your query. There are many causes for weight loss. Weight loss can be due to depression. Even any chronic infection in body can cause weight loss.If you are not taking proper diet due to gastric problem, then this might also the reason for your … View thread »

I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I would like to inform you that it cannot be considered normal and it is probably the side effect of the medication. Clonil (Clomipramine) is a well-established cause for delayed ejaculation in men and … View thread »

From what you have described, you could be suffering from depression. Depression of such intensity requires medication and cure is possible in such cases. Breath relaxation exercises or meditation is also helpful, but not a substitute for medications … View thread »

Your semen report is normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The medicine you took has no effect on semen. If you can make sex well, then it may take up to one year to get conceive. If your wife's age is not much and she has regular periods, then can … View thread »

... and Stress Level using DASS-21 Assessment Tool ... … View thread »

What can be done on part of patients that is simple, easily available at their door step without any cost, that is very useful in treating depression … View thread »

The kind of thoughts that you describe and the fact that they keep coming repetitively is diagnostic of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). Your complaints of weakness, mood swings, anger, and a loss of interest in doing things is typical of depression. So, your … View thread »

About 10% of men and more than double of women suffer from depression during their life time. How depression affects our sex life, this remains an impending question … View thread »

Do you have a question on Depression? We have medical experts to help you right away.