Medical Advice on "Dermabrasion"

There is redness and some pus filled acne too (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Use cleanser like Cetaphil to wash face. Apply either Retin-A gel (Tretinoin) or Benzoyl peroxide gel in night and Clindamycin gel in the morning. Use sunscreen like Shade … View thread »

I have read your query in detail and do understand your concern. I have also viewed the attached pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). These are ice pick and boxcar scars (the big ones) of acne. Treatment for the small ice pick (hole-like) scars may … View thread »

Since you already undergone all possible treatments, the last nonsurgical option, but a very good option is ND:YAG laser (neodymium-doped yttrium aluminium garnet laser) along with the daily night application of Clearz daily cream (Kojic acid and vitamin C) during night. … View thread »

You can try fractional RF (radio-frequency) or laser resurfacing for further improvement. But do not expect complete removal of the scar. A scar once formed will remain forever. You cannot remove it completely. It can only be made less conspicuous at a visible … View thread »

You seem to have a nodulocystic type of acne. Kindly provide more details of your treatment taken previously, especially of Accutane (Isotretinoin) and the duration. Revert back with the details to a dermatologist online --> … View thread »

But, patients are not aware of this option. This article discusses about surgical management of vitiligo … View thread »

It may be amyloidosis (protein accumulation as insoluble fibres in tissues). For better clarification send me a few clear photos. Please do not use any puming stone or rub the skin harshly as it may cause such lesions. Use gentle soap and avoid friction. I suggest … View thread »

In this article I have discussed a few measures to maintain one's youthful appearance … View thread »

•  

Do you have a question on Dermabrasion? We have medical experts to help you right away.