Login      Sign Up

Medical Advice on "Dermabrasion"

For deeper scars you can consult your dermatologist and go for laser, dermabrasion, etc … View thread »

Dermabrasion can also be done, but not much in use now … View thread »

I have undergone several treatments including dermabrasion, subcision and chemical peel … View thread »

I have tried everything including retinoids, laser, light therapy, dermabrasion and chemical peels … View thread »

Dermabrasion ... If large area or large patches are involved, then thin split thickness skin grafting, dermabrasion and culture techniques like melanocytes transplantation are useful … View thread »

If still does not subside, then consult your dermatologist for other options like laser, dermabrasion, etc … View thread »

Surgical therapies such as chemical peeling (Glycolic or TCA - trichloroacetic acid), radiosurgery, microdermabrasion, laser, cold steel surgery, liquid nitrogen cryotherapy, dermabrasion, dermal fillers, Botox and other surgical procedures like facelifts or rhytidectomy, blepharoplasty, etc … View thread »


Do you have a question on Dermabrasion? We have medical experts to help you right away.

Ask a Doctor Online Now!
Ask a Doctor Online