Dermal Fillers

Related Terms: Chemical Peels, Botox, Aging, Laser, Moisturizer, Acne Scars, Actions Of Moisturizer

Dermal Fillers - a Revolutionized Treatment for Aging Face

Article Overview: In this article, I have discussed the use of dermal fillers and the excellent results given by dermal fillers in correcting skin cosmetic problems.  Read Article »
Cosmetologist

Dermal filler is a natural or synthetic collagen injected in the deeper layer of skin (dermis) for the augmentation of soft tissues. Dermal fillers are used very frequently for wrinkles, scars and creases due to aging. Various substances used as dermal fillers are collagen, fat, silicon, etc. For b ...  Read Article »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 20 year old girl. I have hollow eyes. How can I increase collagen under my eyes?  Read Full »
Dr. Meha Malhotra

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hollow eyes can be treated by a skin specialist. Dermal fillers are a good method to increase the fat content around the eyes. Though it is expensive, their effect remains for about eight to 12 months. You can consult a dermatologist online to know in detail about derm...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am seeking to make my face more symmetrical. I am already considering a nose job. What other procedures could help? I have attached two photos of mine. One is the real photo of the left side, and the other one is the mirror image of the right side of my face.  Read Full »
Dr. Vikram Kumar Raja
Cosmetologist

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.As far as I could see the face looks great. However, if you are looking for the nose job or other surgical procedures, then my suggestion is to go for a non-surgical procedure first.You can get a non-surgical procedure such as a dermal filler for both face and nose to tweak...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am 26 years old. For the last six months, I am facing mild to moderate acne, which has resulted in scarring. Please provide your opinion as to which cosmetic treatment should I opt. Though I have consulted a cosmetologist, I am a bit reluctant to go for these procedures due to its poten...  Read Full »
Dr. Aditi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For acne, in your age group, it is always important to rule out PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). To find that out, you need to tell me whether you have irregular periods. How many days does your period date shift from the expected date? Do you get any hair gro...  Read Full »

Skin Rejuvenation

Article Overview: Most of us desire to have youthful appearance, as greater physical attractiveness can have psychological benefits affecting a person's social interaction, job status and personal image. In this article I have discussed a few measures to maintain one's youthful appearance.  Read Article »
Cosmetologist

Aging is a continuous ongoing chronological process. It is genetically controlled and inevitable. The desire to maintain a youthful appearance and delay the changes of ageing is becoming a common demand nowadays. The aging of facial skin is a genetically driven one. Basically, it is out of one's co ...  Read Article »

Query: Hello doctor, I delivered my baby three years back. After a year, I started suffering from sunken eyes due to lack of sleep, high stress and improper nutrition. For the last six months, I am taking good care of myself and my eyes have slightly improved. I want to know if sunken eyes are reversible. ...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have explained your problem well. The sunken eyes are definitely reversible, especially when you have started taking good care of yourself. Ask someone who has not met you for a while to compare old picture and now to tell you how much difference is there in your eyes...  Read Full »

Query: Helo doctor, The area under my eyes has sunken over a period of time. It has caused a  dark circle to appear below my eyes. I read about 'enophthalmos', a possible cause of this. Is there any treatment available for it? Where should I start?  Read Full »
Dr. Ganeshkumar Suresh Satpute

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your eyes do not seem to be sunken. Do you use spectacles? Persons using spectacles may sometimes feel that their eyes are sunken. If you are still in doubt, you can consult an ophthalmolo...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor,I have pronounced laugh lines since I was 15, and now I am trying to get rid of them. I tried coconut oil but it is not working. I also have lines around my eyes and I do not know what to do. Please help me.  Read Full »
Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is the natural structure of your face. You need not worry about it and accept it as such. But, if you are keen on getting it removed, creams or medicines will not help you much. Botox and fillers are the only options. For more information consult a dermatologist...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Dermal Fillers? We have medical experts to help you right away.