Develop Allergies

Related Terms: Allergy, Food Allergy, Levocetirizine, Asthma, Fever, Allergic Contact Dermatitis, Montelukast, Allergic Rhinitis

I am experiencing dry cough for last 2 months. I did blood test to see something wrong. Here are the results
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 35 year old male. I am experiencing dry cough for last 2 months. I visited local doctors two weeks back and they have suggested Deriphyllin R twice a day, Azithral A once a day and Allrite once a day for 5 days. But the cough returned after the course completed. I had slight press...  Read Full »
Dr. Suneetha B S
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your blood levels show slightly higher eosinophil count. It indicates that you have a tendency to develop allergies. I have some questions for you please answer it for my better help. Do you live in or travel through dusty areas regularly? Do you have pets at home? Do yo...  Read Full »

I develop sinusitis and severe cough in winter.I also have hair fall problem.Kindly advise.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30 year old male. I have sinus issue and severe cough in winter season. I also have hair fall problem. Kindly advise.  Read Full »
Dr. Vivek Chail

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is important to get your sinuses and nose clinically examined for any conditions that might require treatment. Some people also develop allergy and this happens more often in the winter season. To make a diagnosis of possible allergy, a Complete Blood Count (C...  Read Full »

I have severe sneezing and running nose. Please help me out of this.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 23 year old male, suffering from allergy for past 6 years. I am facing this problem more in winter. Early morning, I will get 10 sneezes continuously. If I take cold foods, I will have running nose throughout the day and severe sneezing. Also I have itching and watering of eyes. C...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. My diagnosis of your condition based on the information you have provided is allergic rhinitis. However, to confirm the same I want you to do two investigations namely serum IgE and absolute eosinophil count. Both are blood investigations. Allergy is not curable, how...  Read Full »

Intestinal Hyperpermeability, Causes and Clinical Correlations
Article Overview: This article discusses in detail the conditions and diseases associated with altered intestinal permeability.  Read Article »
Dr. Saumya Mittal

Gastrointestinal tract is a continuous tubular structure from the mouth to the anus. It is lined by epithelial cells. These epithelia form a protective barrier. This Barrier Plays an Important Role in: Absorption of fluids, electrolytes and nutrition. Protection from toxic and infective a ...  Read Article »

I would like to have the best treatment for constant running nose.
Query: Hi doctor, I have problems with my nose for over 10 years. My nose runs all time every day. I got a surgery on the nasal valve and it got worse. The surgeon told me that it is normal and prescribed me Xozal. I am using it for past three months but no improvement with it. I wish to get something pr...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be suffering from allergic rhinitis which is a form of hypersensitivity and it causes running nose. However this has an offending agent and when the allergen is avoided, the allergy subsides. To confirm whether it is allergy we can do two tests which incl...  Read Full »

Role of Diet in Dermatology
Article Overview: There are a few diseases in which diet has a definitive role. This article stresses upon the importance of diet in dermatology.  Read Article »
Dr. Anagha Kumar
Dietician

The word diet is derived from the Greek word "dieta" which means 'way of life'. The role of diet in management of certain dermatological diseases is proven and in some diseases it probably plays a role. Dermatitis Herpetiformis - Gluten free diet i.e, wheat, rye, barley has to be followed. H ...  Read Article »

Why did I develop hives after tattoo?
Query: Hi doctor, When I was younger, I was allergic to everything. Now, I have been suffering from the pollen allergy syndrome and fairly bad seasonal allergies. Three months ago, I got my first tattoo. It looks beautiful and healed wonderfully. After getting a tattoo, I noticed seven hives on my legs on ...  Read Full »
Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan
Pulmonologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pollen allergy syndrome is a very common manifestation due to allergy to allergens like pollen, raw fruits, vegetables or some tree nuts. The immune system recognizes the pollen as foreign substance and directs an allergic response to it. The symptoms are usually itchy...  Read Full »

Is it possible to get latex allergy when using yoga mat made of rubber material?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 19-year-old male. Currently, I have a dust allergy. Sometimes, I have a sinus problem. Can I develop latex allergy if I use yoga mat made up of natural rubber material?  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Allergy is genetically determined, and it can be identified by doing allergy testing. We cannot say whether you can develop an allergy or not. Even a skin prick test or a blood allergy profile can tell you whether you are sensitized to that particular allergen, or not a...  Read Full »

Why is there blood in stool?
Query: Hello doctor, Since the last two weeks, I am finding blood in stool when stool is hard and when I find hard to pass stool. It starts when I eat ginger or drink turmeric milk. Please suggest to me.  Read Full »
Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may be suffering from constipation with internal hemorrhoids or fissure in ano. You have to avoid spicy food, low fiber diet. Use high fiber diet with plenty of liquids. Use Metamucil or Benefiber for stool bulk formation. Do regular exercise and yoga. If symptoms ...  Read Full »

I have severe nerve pain between my left bum and leg. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor, I have nerve pain between my left bum and left leg for the past two months. It is so painful that I cannot even walk, sit or lay down.  Read Full »
Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Are you obese? Are you diabetic? Any pain in the lower back? The possible causes are lumbar spondylosis with radiculopathy or compressive neuropathy or peripheral neuropathy or restless leg syndrome or arthritis if knee with bursitis or peripheral vascular disease, etc...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Develop Allergies? We have medical experts to help you right away.