Medical Advice on "Diabetes"

I have gone through the report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The HIV antibodies test, which is a DUO (drug utilization observation) test, is negative after three months of exposure. It is conclusive that you are free from HIV (human … View thread »

I am sorry to know that despite the best efforts you are not responding with current antidepressants and there are active symptoms. I suggest the following treatment given a diagnosis of diabetes with depression. Tablet Duloxetine (Duzela M) 30 mg in the morning and 30 … View thread »

We are here to help you. Diabetes is a big problem and so, the pregnancy during diabetes is labeled as high risk pregnancy. It is very uncertain to know what side effect might occur. However, the side effects can vary from person to person. It is very difficult to … View thread »

If your father is having continuous fever for seven days with negative blood reports then probably a detailed evaluation is required. Tablet Ofloxacin is a broad spectrum antibiotic against most bacterial infections and if his fever is not improving and blood culture … View thread »

It is well known that diabetes during pregnancy is a forerunner for diabetes in later life. It is good that you checked your blood levels faithfully after your delivery and that is why you were able to identify the high levels. Having found out about these high levels, it … View thread »

You are suffering from gestational diabetes mellitus without any doubt. As per IADPSG criteria (International Association of Diabetes and Pregnancy Study Group) and DIPSI criteria (The Diabetes and Pregnancy Study Group India) both makes you overt diabetic. These … View thread »

It can take seven to eight weeks for your sugar levels to become normal. Your fasting sugar is normal, but your postprandial is a little high. Do not take only rice in your diet. Try to take a complete food. This will not affect the baby's digestion. I suggest you … View thread »

From the report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) it is found that your father has overt diabetes and should be managed efficiently to prevent the complications. There are two ways of diabetes management: Lifestyle changes - It includes diabetic diet, daily … View thread »

I had verified your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and I must say that as you have undergone hysterectomy which is the best known treatment for grade 2 endometrial cancer. I advise you to consult your doctor regularly even after surgery and do … View thread »

Instead of Kombiglyze (combination of Saxagliptin and Metformin hydrochloride extended release) take tablet Tenepride (Teneligliptin) and also take Metformin (Exermet or Glyciphage) extended release 1000 mg in the afternoon. Get an x-ray of the pain region and upload it … View thread »

Do you have a question on Diabetes? We have experts to help you right away.