Medical Advice on "Diarrhea"

Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency causes indigestion leading to watery diarrhea and hence also known as pancreatic maldigestion ... So, it is obvious that patient will feel lack of energy and fatigue too, along with diarrhea if he has the EPI … View thread »

After I ate something and started feeling better, I had bad diarrhea ... Regarding your diarrhea, it might be related to diabetes unless proven to be from other causes … View thread »

Antibiotic-associated diarrhea (AAD) is unexplained diarrhea associated with the use of an antibiotic ... Antibiotics cause diarrhea due to infection by antibiotic-resistant pathogens such as Staphylococcus aureus, Clostridium difficile, Candida albicans,  … View thread »

It is not super painful but I am concerned because I also started having diarrhea since yesterday evening ... Most probably you have traveler's diarrhea caused by bacteria called E … View thread »

, approximately 2 liters a day or more if there is continuous watery diarrheaView thread »

You have low blood pressure due to liquid loss through diarrhea and vomiting … View thread »

For the past couple of days, he is suffering from diarrhea (watery stools and green type stools) five to seven times a day ...  Currently he is on antibiotics, multivitamins and some medicines for diarrheaView thread »

I get real bad diarrhea attacks and it usually happens in the summer, especially when there is a breeze or wind ... Most diarrhea are viral in origin and do not require any treatment except for ORS (oral rehydration solution) … View thread »

Diarrhea is 20 times a day very watery ... Is Levofloxacin a good medicine for this kind of diarrheaView thread »

Do you have a question on Diarrhea? We have medical experts to help you right away.