Diet And Lifestyle

Related Terms: Lifestyle Modification, Exercises, Hypertension, Reduce Weight, Obesity, Diabetes, Sedentary Lifestyle

Query: Hi doctor, I am a regular alcoholic. The problem is that I have bad smell due to stomach problem. Suggest me how to cure bad smell. Thank you.  Read Full »
Dr. Rashi Verma

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. With little changes in diet and lifestyle, it is possible to remove the bad smell. Have food in a proper manner and always have smaller bites. Eat slowly and chew your food thoroughly so that all of what you eat gets digested. Do not gulp your food. While having lots o...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am working in a software company. I have a gastric problem, stomach gets big and tight when gas occurs. Below are a few symptoms. When gas occurs, irritation in stomach above the belly button and just below rib bone (little right), releasing more gas when I go to the bathroom, if I ...  Read Full »
Dr. Noushif M
Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have to modify your diet and lifestyle. Try to avoid or reduce the amount of gas forming foods in your diet. Also, reduce excess spice and masalas. Add more of salads. Try short frequent feeds rather than heavy food or meals three times a day. Keep yourself well hyd...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am 28 years old male and unmarried. For the last two months, I feel some gastric problems which include incomplete evacuation of stool at morning properly, abdomen swelling, numbness in feet, low energy in legs, low hunger, food not digested properly, slight pain in right side under...  Read Full »
Dr. Noushif M
Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to modify your diet and lifestyle consistently and avoid all medicines and foods which can potentially damage the liver. You need to be on a diet high in protein and low in fat or carbohydrates. You should have regular physical activity. Regarding medicines, I ...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I have a burning sensation in my anus while defecating. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Burning sensation is because of unsuitable diet and lifestyle. The symptoms are due to local inflammation. The food or the habit that increases your problem includes spicy or chilled foods, potato, chicken, eating more amount of bread, constipation, continuously sitting i...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I have a burning sensation in my anus. How to relieve it? Please suggest some treatment.  Read Full »
Dr. Pritam Mohapatra
Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you seeking help. I would recommend the following for relief: Streamline your diet and lifestyle: Focus on a balanced diet, preferably with adequate intake of water and roughage. Take at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Exercise in a clean and open air f...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25 year old male, who weighs 240 lbs, and I am 5.10 feet tall. Tonight I had what I think was acid reflux or heartburn. I was not sure about it, as I have never had it. I felt like something is stuck in my throat, and also I felt a chest congestion when I tried to cough. I was...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for your query. Let go of your anxiety. Gastroesophageal reflux disease is 80 % corrected by simple diet and lifestyle modifications. So, I would suggest you try the following. Lose your weight. If your BMI (body mass index) is 25 or above, you need to lo...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 53 year old male. My height is 5'7" and weight is 96 kg. I am diabetic since 15 years and have BP for the past 20 years. Along with this, I have bipolar since birth. Hence, taking psychiatric medicine too. I am on Lantus 20 units in the night and NovoRapid 10 units before lunch. Ta...  Read Full »
Dr. Pooja Pardhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to Icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and can understand your health concern. You need to reduce your weight and modify your diet and lifestyle. According to your weight and height you should consume appropriate amount of calories per day. Take dietician opinion f...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I have been getting a cold drop of water sensation all over my body. It is more noticeable on the legs. I often go to clean the water, but there is nothing there. It only gets triggered when clothes touch it. I also have muscle twitching all over the body and a muscle tension on my ...  Read Full »
Dr. Pritam Mohapatra
Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you seeking help. Well, it is apparently a neurological problem that is most likely stemming out of an improper diet and lifestyle issues. I would recommend the following: Eat a healthy, balanced and anti-inflammatory diet, preferably Mediterranean cuisine...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, My triglyceride is 600 plus. Please advise any medicine. I do running for 45 minutes.  Read Full »
Dr. Albana Greca
Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Triglyceride levels are very high. I think you might have any metabolic or hormonal problem. I advise starting immediate healthy changes in your diet and lifestyle regimen. Take supplements containing plant sterols, red yeast rice, omega-3, co-enzyme Q10, etc. Fibrat...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a dental student doing my internship. I am suffering from constipation from the past one week. I have a burning sensation in the anal region which I am unable to tolerate. Sometimes, there is severe itching and pain as well. I stay in the hostel. So, can you suggest me some tips...  Read Full »
Dr. Pritam Mohapatra
Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.I appreciate you seeking help. Well, constipation is the key feature in piles or fissures which exhibit similar symptoms. I recommend the following for relief: Streamline your diet and lifestyle: Focus on a balanced Mediterranean diet, with adequate intake of water and...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Diet And Lifestyle? We have medical experts to help you right away.