Medical Advice on "Diet And Lifestyle"

With little changes in diet and lifestyle, it is possible to remove the bad smell. Have food in a proper manner and always have smaller bites. Eat slowly and chew your food thoroughly so that all of what you eat gets digested. Do not gulp your food. While having lots … View thread »

Burning sensation is because of unsuitable diet and lifestyle. The symptoms are due to local inflammation. The food or the habit that increases your problem includes spicy or chilled foods, potato, chicken, eating more amount of bread, constipation, continuously sitting … View thread »

I appreciate you seeking help. I would recommend the following for relief: Streamline your diet and lifestyle: Focus on a balanced diet, preferably with adequate intake of water and roughage. Take at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Exercise in a clean and open air … View thread »

Thanks for your query. Let go of your anxiety. Gastroesophageal reflux disease is 80 % corrected by simple diet and lifestyle modifications. So, I would suggest you try the following. Lose your weight. If your BMI (body mass index) is 25 or above, you need to … View thread »

com. I have gone through your query and can understand your health concern. You need to reduce your weight and modify your diet and lifestyle. According to your weight and height you should consume appropriate amount of calories per day. Take dietician opinion for a diabetic … View thread »

I appreciate you seeking help. Well, it is apparently a neurological problem that is most likely stemming out of an improper diet and lifestyle issues. I would recommend the following: Eat a healthy, balanced and anti-inflammatory diet, preferably Mediterranean cuisine … View thread »

I appreciate you seeking help. Well, constipation is the key feature in piles or fissures which exhibit similar symptoms. I recommend the following for relief: Streamline your diet and lifestyle: Focus on a balanced Mediterranean diet, with adequate intake of water and … View thread »

Well, weight loss is a very gradual process and the treatment includes management of diet, a regular exercise regime and in the end medicine. Many of the patients achieve desired results with strict diet and lifestyle modifications. Homoeopathic treatment for weight … View thread »

Masturbation is actually a normal behavior. But it should not be excessive in frequency which may cause fatigue and back pain. You need not see a doctor right now. Just divert your thoughts into much important things in life like studying, enjoying outdoor sports, finding … View thread »

From your query I understood your concern. Epigastric pain radiating to back and shoulders should be evaluated for gastric discomforts like gastritis and cholecystitis which is very common in deranged lipid profile. I believe this is due to hyperlipidemia. Your lipid … View thread »

Do you have a question on Diet And Lifestyle? We have medical experts to help you right away.