Medical Advice on "Diet And Lifestyle"

With little changes in diet and lifestyle, it is possible to remove the bad smell ... Avoid junk food and have healthy diet with fiber rich fruits and vegetables … View thread »

Burning sensation is because of unsuitable diet and lifestyle ... Include cucumber or pumpkin in your diet in the form of juice or salad … View thread »

I would recommend the following for relief: Streamline your diet and lifestyle: Focus on a balanced diet, preferably with adequate intake of water and roughage … View thread »

Gastroesophageal reflux disease is 80 % corrected by simple diet and lifestyle modifications … View thread »

You need to reduce your weight and modify your diet and lifestyle ... Take dietician opinion for a diabetic dietView thread »

Well, it is apparently a neurological problem that is most likely stemming out of an improper diet and lifestyle issues ... I would recommend the following: Eat a healthy, balanced and anti-inflammatory diet, preferably Mediterranean cuisine, including a lot of leafy greens, fresh fruits, whole grains, nuts, etc … View thread »

I recommend the following for relief: Streamline your diet and lifestyle: Focus on a balanced Mediterranean diet, with adequate intake of water and roughage … View thread »

Well, weight loss is a very gradual process and the treatment includes management of diet, a regular exercise regime and in the end medicine ... Many of the patients achieve desired results with strict diet and lifestyle modifications … View thread »

The root cause of acne usually lies with dietary and lifestyle irregularities including excessive physical or mental stress ... Keep your diet and lifestyle streamlined … View thread »

Change in diet, sleep, more exercise or see a doctor etc ... Apart from this, as you said "proper diet and lifestyle changes" are to be followed: Eat nutritious foods (encourage fruits, vegetable salads, nuts, cereal sprouts) … View thread »

Do you have a question on Diet And Lifestyle? We have medical experts to help you right away.