Diet Chart

Related Terms: Diet Plan, Exercises, Balanced Diet, Protein Rich Diet, Reduce Weight, How To Lose Weight, Diet And Lifestyle

Please suggest diet chart or tips to lose weight soon.
Query: Hello doctor, My weight is 81 kg and age is 18. I always try my best to lose weight but I cannot. I joined a gym today and really do not have any knowledge about nutrition. So, it is my request. Please suggest a diet chart or tips on how I can lose weight as soon as possible.  Read Full »
Dr. Suneetha B S
Diabetologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Without prior knowledge of your dietary patterns, lifestyle, existing health conditions and family history, it is difficult to suggest a diet plan that is perfect for you. I will give you a set of tips. Always keep these in mind and continue your gym routine. You wil...  Read Full »

Kindly plan me diet chart, i m 30 yrs old 5 feet 5 inches tall and weight is 68 kgs
Query: Hi doctor, I am 30 years old. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall and my weight is 68 kg. I am a bit heavy around my lower body. Kindly plan me a diet chart.  Read Full »
Dr. Vinod Kumar Atreya
General Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need 1200 Kcal per day and the diet chart is as below: Bed tea - 1 cup. Breakfast: Milk or curd - 150 mL. Cereal - 25 g. Protein - 30 g. Mid morning: Fruit or salad or sprouts - 100 g. Tea - 1 cup. Snacks ...  Read Full »

I need a diet chart that includes high-fiber foods. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from fissure, PCOD, and I need to include high-fiber in my diet. I am missing out on breakfasts. I need a diet chart for seven days a week which includes high-fiber food. I need at least 14 g of fiber each day.  Read Full »
Dr. Yogesh Kumar Sehrawat

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should include 200 g of salad in the morning and evening daily. That should contain cucumber, carrots, sprouts, etc. And in the afternoon you should eat 250 to 300 g of ripe Papaya, one hour before food. You can take oats and daliya for meals during any time of...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a diet chart for a kidney transplanted patient
Query: Hi doctor, Four years before I had a kidney transplant. My weight is 79 kg and height is 164 cm. My current medication is immunosuppressant. Please explain me the diet chart.  Read Full »
Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am initially guiding you, but I always advise you to take a personalized diet plan. You need more fiber rich foods like brown rice, brown breads, all multigrains, whole skins vegetables and fruits. You should add more quality protein like egg white, sweet water fish, bu...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a diet chart for my 6 months old daughter.
Query: Hi doctor, My daughter is 6 months plus now. She has started with solid foods but because of being new mother I am mainly rely on books for her nutrition or diet. However I am looking for expert advice so that I can give her the best chart. Below I have explained her current routine. I am a workin...  Read Full »
Dr. Manidipa Dey
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The diet that you are following for your daughter is quite correct. Few things you have to keep in your mind while feeding your daughter. Dilute the fruit juices with an equal amount of boiled water at the early stage. Gradually increase the amount of fruit juice and at ...  Read Full »

What is the proper diet chart for a 6-month-old baby?
Query: Hello doctor, My infant is turning 6 months this month and we are moving to a different place. I am looking for a complete diet chart for an infant. Can you please help me get a diet chart and how to make the baby food for my baby, please? Also, can we preserve food in the freezer? My son's current...  Read Full »
Dr. Baratu Bhaisara
Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Continue breastfeeding till 1 year of age minimum. Can be extended till 2 years of age as per WHO. Start liquid diet (home-made) initially for one month. Rice water, dal water. Give semiliquid diet 8 to 9 months onwards, semi-solid diet 9 ...  Read Full »

Please suggest a diet chart for thalassemia patient.
Query: Hi doctor, My brother is a thalassemia major subject. His age is 18 years and height is 5'4''. His hemoglobin is always maintained between 9 and 10 units. His weight is 38 now and drastically reducing. Nowadays he has been having headache and fever now and then. Sometimes he feels that his heartbeat...  Read Full »
Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda
Hematologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query regarding thalassemia, my opinion is as follows:1. Looking at a regular hemoglobin level of 9-10%, I would suggest you increase the levels. Maintaining at this level increases further erythropoiesis (production of red blood cells). Close to 12-13 g% ...  Read Full »

I have high cholesterol and a fatty liver. Please suggest a diet chart.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 38 year old male, who has high cholesterol and a fatty liver. In our home, we use groundnut oil for cooking, and I use up to six teaspoons of ghee every day. I consume alcohol twice a day. But now, I have decided to stop alcohol and follow a strict diet. Tell me a diet that I sh...  Read Full »
Dr. Sanchari Majumder
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), and following is the diet chart for you.  Early morning 7 AM - green tea with a biscuit or half plate sprouts. Breakfast 8.30 AM - a bowl of oatmeal or two pieces of brown bread and egg white o...  Read Full »

Is Garcinia Cambogia a good slimming product? Can you suggest low carb diet chart ?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 20 year old female. My height is 166 cm and I weigh 77 kg. Actually, I used to take less food only. But, I do not know, how I am getting obese. One of my friend said that Garcinia cambogia is a good slimming product. So, before using that, I thought of consulting a dietician. If...  Read Full »
Dr. Manidipa Dey
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to have low calorie, low carbohydrate and high protein balanced diet chart for your weight loss. According to your height, your ideal body weight should be 63-65 kg. Diet and exercise both are important for the weight loss program. Exercise regularly. ...  Read Full »

My 3.5 years old son is very lean. Please suggest some medicines and a diet chart.
Query: Hello doctor, My 3.5 years old son, who weighs 14 kg, is very active and he likes to play all day. But, he is not gaining any weight, and he is very lean. He takes his meal properly, but he defecates twice or thrice daily. Do I have to worry? Or is it normal? Any diet chart or medicine recommendati...  Read Full »
Dr. Faisal Abdul Karim Malim
Child Health Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please note that 14 kg is fine for a 3.5 years old child. Since this is a growing phase, children become taller, which actually makes the parent think that the child is thin. Do not worry about this. Also, you can reduce giving him outside food, and I suggest you give de...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Diet Chart? We have medical experts to help you right away.