Diet Plan

Related Terms: Exercises, Diet And Lifestyle, Reduce Weight, Balanced Diet, Diet Chart, Pantoprazole, Protein Rich Diet

Please suggest a diet chart to gain weight in an anemic.
Query: Hello doctor, My wife was anemic and as per the doctor's advise she was taking Iron tablets. Now she is eating iron-rich foods. However, we need a balanced diet for her to put little more weight. She was 59 kg six months back and now her weight is 54 kg. Need to increase the weight as well along wi...  Read Full »
Dr. Shakti Mishra
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the reports were taken before the surgery (attachment removed to protect patient identity), please do mention the after reports if any taken. She needs to take a wholesome diet rich in protein along with Iron also. In anyways, do wait for the results to come u...  Read Full »

What is the diet plan for a 55-year-old diabetic male patient?
Query: Hello doctor, My father is 55 years old and weigh 70 kg. He is suffering from sugar disease. Please inform the precautions to be taken to maintain the correct sugar levels and please inform the complete diet chart including fruits which are to be avoided or preferred. His normal food is tiffin in t...  Read Full »
Dr. Priyanka Zade
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Diet prescription is as follows: Early morning: Luke warm water one glass, one teaspoon methi seeds powder or soaked methi (overnight). After half an hour: Tea without sugar or black tea or green tea one cup (without sugar). Breakfast: Upma one plate, one katori sk...  Read Full »

Please suggest a diet plan to lose weight.
Query: Hi doctor, I have gastric problem. Can you suggest me diet plan to lose weight with consideration of my gastric problem. Please specify any precautions to be taken and mention the source of food. I am attaching my medical reports which I have done before six months. Thank you.  Read Full »
Dr. Manidipa Dey
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to follow a high protein, low calorie and low fat balanced diet. Do not skip your breakfast. To control gastric problem you need to take food at proper interval. Do not let your stomach empty for a longer time. For hypertension avoid table salt intake and use l...  Read Full »

Please suggest a diet plan for hypothyroidism and high BP.
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 50 year old male. My height is 6 feet and my weight is 90 kg. I take regular medications for hypothyroidism and high BP. I am attaching my latest reports. Please suggest a low-carb high-fat vegetarian diet.  Read Full »
Dr. Neha Suryawanshi
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). According to your height, your ideal weight should be 63 kg. You need to reduce at least 25 kg. Your total cholesterol count is high. General suggestions as follows:...  Read Full »

What diet plan can be followed by an athlete as an everyday routine?
Query: Hello doctor, I am an athlete (sprinter). I do not exactly know what diet plans should be followed basically as an everyday routine. So please suggest me a perfect diet plan of the day.  Read Full »
Dr. Shakti Mishra
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As an athlete, you should be having a very light body and flexible enough for playing games. Jogging is a must every day, morning and evening (static and dynamic). Have milk, banana and brown bread in the morning before working out. Always have a water bottle with you s...  Read Full »

Please provide a diet plan for NAFLD
Query: Hi doctor, Before three months, I was diagnosed to have NAFLD (Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease). I have lost my weight from 62 to 53 within about three months by way of morning walk for about 1 hour and yoga and pranayama for another 80 minutes and by taking low fat diet and less calories. As a r...  Read Full »
Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. I advise to go with very low fat, high carbohydrate enriched with high quality protein. Add more animal protein like chicken stew, egg boils two pieces, 100 g rohu or catla fish every day at lunch as well as dinner. Add good quality of dairy li...  Read Full »

Kindly give a diet plan to regulate my creatinine, uric acid and protein.
Query: Hi doctor, I am 55 years old and I am a diabetic patient with high BP. In a recent test the creatinine, uric acid and protein found to abnormal. I have been advised the following diet plan like protein 0.9 g per kg per day, diabetic, low potassium, low urate and low phosphorus. I am a non-vegetarian...  Read Full »
Dr. Manidipa Dey
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The following diet chart is designed for you according to your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please follow it properly. Wake up time - 7 AM. Breakfast:  Milk - half cup (200 mL). Arrowroot biscuit - 1 piece. Oats - 3 to 4 tablespoons. Boiled e...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a diet plan to reduce weight and belly fat.
Query: Hello doctor, I am trying to reduce my weight and belly fat, but I am not able to reduce my belly fat successfully. I am also getting kidney stones frequently and undergone surgery just two weeks back and also six months back. I want to reduce my belly fat without getting kidney stones. Let me brief...  Read Full »
Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can practice some brisk home body poses and exercises other than walking or running. Also, reduce your calorie to lose weight with low carbohydrate diet. Have mainly two roti, mix vegetables, citrus fruits and cucumber. Take vegan based diet, less organi...  Read Full »

Is there any diet plan to reduce fat in the stomach area?
Query: Hi doctor, This is regarding fat accumulation at major fats at stomach area. Is there any method so that it could be reduced since my marriage is fixed in 15 days. Is there any diet plan?  Read Full »
Dr. Shakti Mishra
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, you have a very limited time then. Follow a strict regimen that should be performed regularly twice every day. Have a fat free, carbohydrate-less meal, protein-rich diet containing dal, pulses, green vegetables and fruits. Have a carrot, cucumber, every day in ...  Read Full »

Medicine and diet plan for high bilirubin levels
Query: Hello doctor,I am a 34-year-old male. I am suffering from jaundice. Last week my eyes have turned slightly yellowish and after that, I had my blood test and hepatitis test. Tests show positive, bilirubin levels are 10 mg/dl. Can you suggest me medicine and diet plan?  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. You have possibly hepatitis which needs to be checked for the type of hepatitis. So viral serology needs to be done. Regarding diet, you have to take vegetables, fresh fruits, and avoid oily and fatty stuff. Most of the hepatitis is self-rem...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Diet Plan? We have medical experts to help you right away.