E-cigarettes Vaping

About "E-cigarettes Vaping"

E-cigarettes, also known as electronic cigarette or vaporizer cigs, was marketed as an alternative to smokers to help quit smoking. But, it poses its own health risks as it contains nicotine extracted from tobacco. It has a flavored liquid that is vaporized on inhaling. It is not suitable for young people, especially those who have never smoked.

Related Terms: Cigarette Smoking, Side Effects Of Nicotine, Smoking Cessation, Electronic Nicotine Delivery System, Nicotine Replacement Therapy, Quit Tobacco, Quitting Smoking