Ecg

Related Terms: Echocardiogram, Chest Pain, Anxiety, Hypertension, Coronary Artery Disease, Arrhythmias, High Blood Pressure

Query: Hello doctor,The ECG report of my father shows some abnormality. Please tell me what is the actual problem. BP 160/100. Age 65.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have not attached the ECG here. So, please attach it so that I can interpret it. Otherwise, for hypertension, he should be on medicine so as to keep his BP less than 140/90 mmHg. So, also let me know if he is receiving the antihypertensive medicine. Revert with...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor,I am 32 years old. I went through a medical fitness test for employment. While going through an ECG, it showed sinus arrhythmia and T wave abnormality (V4, V5, V6) and it has got me worried whether I am unwell. I do not feel anything wrong with me when I walk for 4 km three times a week. I...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your ECG. There are nonsignificant changes and it is considered normal. Whatever is mentioned on the ECG is a machine-generated report and is frequently inaccurate. So, there is no need to worry or do an echo. Sinus arrhythmia is also a normal phe...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, My son is 12 years old, very active, plays representative basketball and attends a sports high school. Last Sunday, he was knocked over while playing and hurt his arm. After getting up, he fainted. He was fine after that. There were no broken bones, but the medical center did an ECG, and...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The ECG (electrocardiogram) is showing incomplete RBBB (right bundle branch block) or early RBBB and features of left ventricular hypertrophy, and also heart rate is on lower side nearing 60 beats per minute. But as you mentioned, he is a basketball player. So, athle...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I recently observed that my heart rate (including the resting one) is high. Resting rate is between 75 to 85 beats per minute and an average brisk walking rate is around 115 to 120 beats per minute. When I was unaware, I lived a perfectly normal life with 15 to 16 active hours. However, ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding your heart rate, it is fine to have a resting heart rate of 75 to 84 beats per minute. It does not signify any major abnormalities. Exercise, stress, anxiety, smoking, caffeine can certainly lead to pulse rate elevation. So, as you mentioned, your ECG (elec...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a diabetes patient. Recently, I had an ECG done which showed borderline normal sinus arrythmia. Immediately, I had a 2D echo and it showed a normal study. But my blood pressure is not normal. It is around 150/90 and so my doctor advised me to take Betaloc-50. In addition to this, I ...  Read Full »
Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to assure you that do not worry as everything is going to be fine soon. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine concerns. I appreciate the efforts you put in to upload the case completely along with EKG reports (attachment remo...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, My ECG report says that I have a right bundle branch block. What is it? Does it require attention?  Read Full »
Dr. Shoaib Javeed Khan
General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The heart works on electrical signals/impulses that are sent through a pathway. This finally reaches the side/part of the heart that produces the heartbeat. This pathway is complicated. And when there is any abnormality along this pathway, it can result in a conditio...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am 29 years old. I am suffering from acidity problem and hypertension. My SGPT 107, SGOT 112, bilirubin 1.1 and fasting blood sugar 83 mg/dL. All other blood test reports like lipid profile and uric acid are normal. My USG report is normal. My ECG shows RBBB and no abnormality found in ...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), which are quite acceptable. Liver enzyme up to three times of upper limit is fine. Your BMI (body mass index) also fine as it is less than 25. RBBB (right bundle branch block) is usually benign in...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor,This query is for my dad who is 75 years old. He has been seeing the same doctor who has recommended the same tests to be done for each follow-up since the past five years. Initially, he saw him once a year, recently it has become quarterly. I have uploaded a copy of the blood test repo...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. So he did not have any symptoms, and this was detected on routine blood testing, right? His troponin is elevated here (attachment removed to protect patient identity), so it suggests he had a heart attack. So such patients are admitted for observation and administra...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 34 year old man. My weight is 22 stone, but I am pretty active despite my weight. I am neither easily fatigued from being active nor do I ever feel breathless other than normal. There is no history of peripheral artery disease in my family or coronary artery disease and to my knowl...  Read Full »
Dr. Rishu

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is good to see your detailed history for which I have asked for. Firstly, your ECG is perfectly normal. For anything to be wrong in case of ECG, the changes should be present in at least two consecutive leads at a time. In your case whether it is a T-wave or Q, it ...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 28 year old male. I am having habit of drinking alcohol and using tobacco daily. Since last four months, I feel lightheaded and dizzy. Sometimes, I am having heavy sweating and chest pain. I had done ECG and it was found to be normal. Sometimes, I feel like blood in my saliva. I a...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Though you are a smoker and alcoholic, a normal ECG does not rule out any cardiac issues. You should get the following tests done on priority: Treadmill test. Lipid profile. Sugar test. Thyroid profile. This is an important decision. If everythin...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Ecg? We have medical experts to help you right away.