Medical Advice on "Ecg"

You have not attached the ECG here. So, please attach it so that I can interpret it. Otherwise, for hypertension, he should be on medicine so as to keep his BP less than 140/90 mmHg. So, also let me know if he is receiving the antihypertensive medicine. Revert with … View thread »

I have gone through your ECG. There are nonsignificant changes and it is considered normal. Whatever is mentioned on the ECG is a machine-generated report and is frequently inaccurate. So, there is no need to worry or do an echo. Sinus arrhythmia is also a normal … View thread »

The ECG (electrocardiogram) is showing incomplete RBBB (right bundle branch block) or early RBBB and features of left ventricular hypertrophy, and also heart rate is on lower side nearing 60 beats per minute. But as you mentioned, he is a basketball player. So, … View thread »

I want to assure you that do not worry as everything is going to be fine soon. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine concerns. I appreciate the efforts you put in to upload the case completely along with EKG reports (attachment … View thread »

The heart works on electrical signals/impulses that are sent through a pathway.  This finally reaches the side/part of the heart that produces the heartbeat.  This pathway is complicated.  And when there is any abnormality along this … View thread »

I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), which are quite acceptable. Liver enzyme up to three times of upper limit is fine. Your BMI (body mass index) also fine as it is less than 25. RBBB (right bundle branch block) is usually benign in … View thread »

It is good to see your detailed history for which I have asked for. Firstly, your ECG is perfectly normal. For anything to be wrong in case of ECG, the changes should be present in at least two consecutive leads at a time. In your case whether it is a T-wave or Q, it … View thread »

We are here to help you. Though you are a smoker and alcoholic, a normal ECG does not rule out any cardiac issues. You should get the following tests done on priority: Treadmill test. Lipid profile. Sugar test. Thyroid profile. This is an important decision. If … View thread »

Your ECG is an old one and having some changes (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is increased rate in leads 2, 3, AVF, V5, V6, ST segment sagging and T inversions. You should get a fresh ECG and a repeat echo and stress test. If these stay within … View thread »

Left ventricular hypertrophy is the most important cause of left axis deviation and left anterior fascicular block. Hypertension (high blood pressure) can very often result in left ventricular hypertrophy causing left axis deviation. QT prolongation can be because of many … View thread »

Do you have a question on Ecg? We have medical experts to help you right away.