Medical Advice on "Ecg"

... not attached the ECG here. So, please attach it so that I can interpret it. Otherwise, for hypertension, he should be on medicine so as to keep his BP less than 140/90 mmHg. So, also let me know if he is receiving the antihypertensive medicine. Revert with ... … View thread »

... gone through your ECG. There are nonsignificant changes and it is considered normal. Whatever is mentioned on the ECG is a machine-generated report and is frequently inaccurate. So, there is no need to worry or do an echo. Sinus arrhythmia is also a normal ... … View thread »

... (electrocardiogram) is showing incomplete RBBB (right bundle branch block) or early RBBB and features of left ventricular hypertrophy, and also heart rate is on lower side nearing 60 beats per minute. But as you mentioned, he is a basketball player. So, ... … View thread »

... heart rate, it is fine to have a resting heart rate of 75 to 84 beats per minute. It does not signify any major abnormalities. Exercise, stress, anxiety, smoking, caffeine can certainly lead to pulse rate elevation. So, as you mentioned, your ECG ... … View thread »

... to assure you that do not worry as everything is going to be fine soon. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine concerns. I appreciate the efforts you put in to upload the case completely along with EKG reports (attachment ... … View thread »

... works on electrical signals/impulses that are sent through a pathway.  This finally reaches the side/part of the heart that produces the heartbeat.  This pathway is complicated.  And when there is any abnormality along this ... … View thread »

... seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), which are quite acceptable. Liver enzyme up to three times of upper limit is fine. Your BMI (body mass index) also fine as it is less than 25. RBBB (right bundle branch block) is usually benign in ... … View thread »

... did not have any symptoms, and this was detected on routine blood testing, right? His troponin is elevated here (attachment removed to protect patient identity), so it suggests he had a heart attack. So such patients are admitted for observation and ... … View thread »

... good to see your detailed history for which I have asked for. Firstly, your ECG is perfectly normal. For anything to be wrong in case of ECG, the changes should be present in at least two consecutive leads at a time. In your case whether it is a T-wave or Q, it ... … View thread »

... here to help you. Though you are a smoker and alcoholic, a normal ECG does not rule out any cardiac issues. You should get the following tests done on priority: Treadmill test. Lipid profile. Sugar test. Thyroid profile. This is an important decision. If ... … View thread »

Do you have a question on Ecg? We have medical experts to help you right away.