Erectile Dysfunction

Related Terms: Poor Erection, Psychological Cause For Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Tadalafil, Sildenafil, Masturbation, Testosterone

Erectile Dysfunction: a Nightmare for Every Male

Article Overview: This article stresses upon the fact that erectile dysfunction is as manageable and treatable as other physical and mental ailments.  Read Article »
Dr. Bharat Udey
Sexologist

Men in every culture and society are too concerned about their sexual prowess. Performance in the bed is one of the foremost important criteria to determine the sexual prowess. In olden era as well, males were judged on the basis of their sexuality. This is a kind of natural selection running from t ...  Read Article »

Erectile Dysfunction in Diabetic Population

Article Overview: Erectile dysfunction is a condition when the person is not able to achieve or maintain an erection adequately to have intercourse. It is common in diabetes patients. Diabetics are at a higher risk (three times more likely) of developing erectile dysfunction compared to non-diabetic people. At least half the diabetics develop erectile dysfunction and the risk increases with age. So, why does erectile dysfunction happen? Why does diabetes lead to impotence? Here we discuss why.  Read Article »
Dr. Saumya Mittal
Diabetologist

Erectile dysfunction is a condition when the person is not able to achieve or maintain an erection adequately to have intercourse. It is common in diabetics. People with diabetes are not only at a higher risk (three times more likely compared to nondiabetic people) of developing erectile dysfunction ...  Read Article »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 72-year-old male with a height of 5 feet 6 inches and a weight of 78 kg. I have been on Eltroxin 100 mcg and Amloz 5 mg for two years for hypothyroidism. I am feeling fatigued and have an intense appetite. I have lost fertility for the last one year. My ESR value is 41. I also ...  Read Full »
Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through all the details and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) report is not available. So kindly review the TSH report again. Coming to ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) at 41, it need not ...  Read Full »

Homeopathy Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction

Article Overview: Erectile dysfunction has now become a prominent problem in this era. Statistically speaking, 152 million men are affected worldwide. Let us understand more about what is erectile dysfunction (ED).  Read Article »
Dr. Adnan Reyaz Ahmed Siddiqui
Homeopathic Physician

What Is ED ED is defined as an inability to get or sustain an erection firm enough for sexual activity. In easy terms, it is a problem where the male partner is unable to keep the erection firm during sex. Having trouble with an erection from time to time is not a cause for concern but if happens ha ...  Read Article »

Query: Hi doctor, This is regarding a male, 27 years. He is suffering from type 1 diabetes from the age of 5 years. He is having an erection but is unable to sustain it during the intercourse. Firstly, he is not sure if he is suffering from ED or is it just anxiety. Are there any tests to be sure of ED? S...  Read Full »
Dr. Karthik Rajan
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your symptoms and I would like to know a few more details to answer your query better. Is he able to achieve an erection sufficient for vaginal penetration during intercourse? Is the loss of erection due to early ejaculation or happens without ejacul...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I suffer from psychogenic erectile dysfunction, and I take Fluoxetine for depression from the past 11 years. Recently, I took Trazodone for this problem, but I had to wean myself off Fluoxetine completely. I took Trazodone for two weeks, and I started getting full erections, but my dep...  Read Full »
Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your history. Based on your history, your erectile dysfunction is due to side effects of Fluoxetine. Erection problem can be psychological or organic (problem with blood supply of the penis) or drug-induced. Cialis (Tadalafil) will help if you have ...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 47 year old male. Recently, I started experiencing erectile dysfunction, that is, I am unable to hold my erection. It is as if I am losing interest midway. I do not have diabetes or any other illness. I am a non-vegetarian, and I chew tobacco. I am married and have two kids. ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have no history of diabetes and hypertension, so no need to worry. Tobacco could be one aggravating factor for your problem and try to reduce the chewing of tobacco. For erectile dysfunction, you can try supplements like L-Arginine and Yohimbine. A lot of brands ar...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, I have been using Dutasteride tablets for the past one month for hair loss treatment. I have been facing erectile dysfunction for the past one month. Now, I have come to know that this is the side effect of Dutasteride. How to get out of this?  Read Full »
Dr. Parth Singh
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Drugs like Dutasteride acts by inhibition of conversion of testosterone to its more active and potent form of dihydrotestosterone. Thus the side effects may include loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, low mood, irritability and depression. Although, the frequency o...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I have erectile dysfunction with no apparent cause. Blood test and ECG are fine. I have never had ED. My sex drive is usually not even too much. For the past eight months, my sex drive is non-existent. I also have no morning erections. Factors that play a role are that I broke up wit...  Read Full »
Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. ED (erectile dysfunction) can be because of mainly two causes: Psychological (lack of desire leads). There can be many reasons for psychological ED like stress, strain, anxiety, mental trauma, etc. Vascular (lack of blood supply in the pen...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 50-year-old male. I am a diabetic for more than 20 years. I am taking insulin injection and tablets for diabetes. Due to this, I am affected with erectile dysfunction for one year. My physician advised Tfil 20 tablets. Initially, I had good results. But I find it is not effecti...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. If you are not getting good results with 20 mg tablets then I would advise you to take 5 mg tablet regularly for at least four weeks. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the above medicine with their consent. ...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Erectile Dysfunction? We have medical experts to help you right away.