Exercise Tips

Related Terms: Reduce Weight, Breathing Exercises, Exercises, Benefits Of Exercises, Relaxation Techniques, Stress, Obesity

Tips to Losing and Maintaining a Healthy Weight
Article Overview: This article talks about foods that can help you lose weight and maintain it and also regarding how you can exercise effectively for weight loss.  Read Article »
Dr. Isaac Gana
Fitness Expert

What to Eat A simple tip is to eat fruits, vegetables, and whole nuts before every meal. This makes it impossible for us to consume a large meal portion all at once. Fruits or vegetables in the form of salads, aid in digestion and help prevent constipation, thereby preventing bloating. It is most i ...  Read Article »

Please suggest some exercises without equipment to lose weight.
Query: Hello doctor, I want to lose my weight. I am very obsessed. I want to get slim. Please tell me some exercises to lose weight. Please tell me exercises that I can do anywhere without any types of equipment.  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Two very good exercises with which you can lose weight without equipment are as follows. Running is considered the best exercise for improving cardiac status and losing weight. A 30 minutes run each day five days a week. Skipping is also a good exercise that can be d...  Read Full »

What is the right time to exercise?
Query: Hello doctor, I need an advice on what is the right time to exercise during the day? Let me tell you that currently, I can only manage to walk on the treadmill and do the cycling in the gym. So I have two options in terms of time. One, in the morning before the breakfast and the second one is in th...  Read Full »
Dr. Saravan Pramod Settipalli

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your body’s core temperature is an important factor in determining the quality of exercise. A cold body causes muscles stiff, inefficient, and susceptible to sprains whereas higher body temperatures leave muscles more flexible, more adjustable for workouts. B...  Read Full »

Gym Motivation: the Right Way to Workout
Article Overview: Every year, on the first day of the year, the gyms are always overcrowded. There is no doubt that it is a healthy choice. Taking a small step towards fitness is always better than taking no step. However, how to sustain all year long? Let us read on.  Read Article »
Dr. Vishnu K R
Fitness Expert

Gyms around the world have a typical architecture. A big rectangular hall with mirrored walls, a multigym cable equipment in the middle, a set of dumbells in the corner and pieces of cardio equipment at the edge. The mats are either rubber or synthetic. You then see a lot of instruction posters and ...  Read Article »

Smart Ways to Lose Weight
Article Overview: Following a strict diet and exercise routine can be a difficult task for many. This article will explain how you can smartly lose weight without sacrificing your favorite food or without vigorous exercises.  Read Article »
Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Fitness Expert

Many people are tired of sacrificing their favorite food and unable to find extra time for a workout. We all know how difficult it is to reduce weight by controlling food habits and exercises. In this article, I will be giving you few tips to lose approximately 2 lbs of weight weekly just by perform ...  Read Article »

Treadmill or Stationary Cycle: Which Is Better for Aerobic Exercise?
Article Overview: The recommended physical activity for optimal health benefits in healthy adults is thirty minutes of (ten-minute bouts three times a day is also acceptable) moderate-intensity aerobic exercise on most of the days. Traditionally, treadmill and cycle ergometer are the most accepted and accessible forms of aerobic exercise for maintenance and improvement of health. But, if one had to choose between a treadmill and a cycle ergometer, then a treadmill could be preferred because of higher fat oxidation and energy expenditure.  Read Article »
Dr. Mayank Agarwal
Fitness Expert

Research has proven that the treadmill results in higher fat oxidation than a cycle ergometer exercise at equivalent exercise-intensity or workload done by children, women, men, athletes, and obese adolescents. The cardiovascular stress caused by treadmill walking is also less than that caused by c ...  Read Article »

How to treat intermittent exotropia?
Query: Hi Doctor, My brother is 16 years old. He has intermittent exotropia from childhood. It goes out frequently. Is there any way to cure it?  Read Full »
Dr. Asif Manzoor
Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Intermittent exotropia is common in young people. One or both eyes go outward on and off commonly when they are inattentive, under stress or illness. But, if they got good fusion, then they keep their eyes straight by focusing on the target and can control exotropia. Int...  Read Full »

How to get rid of lower back pain post pregnancy?
Query: Hi doctor, My baby is 5 months old. My back was fine before delivery. Now my lower back just above my butt really hurts and feels weak when I stand up after lying down on my stomach. I do not get any such feel when I stand from lying on my back. Also, after giving birth, I noticed my lower back sti...  Read Full »
Dr. Zubair Mohammad
Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. During pregnancy lot of changes occur in a body, one of those is increase in lower back curve (lumbar lordosis). Due to increase in lumbar lordosis some muscles of lower back remain stretched and become weak. It will cause lower back pain. I suggest you to start doing so...  Read Full »

How to manage early ejaculation?
Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old male. I am 5 feet 5 inches tall and weigh 46 kg. I have been masturbating for the past 6 years and now I am sick. If I masturbate now for 5 to 6 times per month then I get jaundice. I have this problem since 3 years. I am suffering from night fall. Sometimes, it h...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for using this platform. I read your query and understand your concerns. I have seen your attached photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and anatomically nothing is abnormal with your penis. Regarding masturbation, I need to stress it aga...  Read Full »

Do You Grind Your Teeth at Night?
Article Overview: Most of the people who have teeth grinding habit will not accept the fact. This article gives a brief note on what are the bad effects of teeth grinding on the general and dental health.  Read Article »
Dr. Geeth Sadasivam
Dentist

Most people have the habit of clenching their teeth when in anger or during the peak of any emotional trauma. Imagine when this happens on a regular basis and during the night. Teeth grinding is medically called as bruxism. It is an involuntary action occurring especially at night. The primary reaso ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on Exercise Tips? We have medical experts to help you right away.