Exercises

Related Terms: Yoga, Physiotherapy, Lifestyle Modification, Anxiety, Reduce Weight, Meditation, Stress

Query: Dear Doctor, Can you tell me which exercises are the best to do when one having ankylosing spondylitis with an Andersson lesion apart from any outdoor exercises?  Read Full »
Dr. Palanikumar Chellamuthu

Answer: Hi, You have to inform us your age, duration of symptoms, whether you are on any medical management, extent of your body joints and spine involvement etc. Considering all these have been done, I would suggest you to concentrate on deep breathing exercises and pranayama. Also we advise you to avoi...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am an accredited exercise physiologist currently working with a client who is taking blood thinners. Recently, the client will be going for oral surgery and has to stop taking the blood thinners five days in advance.  The client will be completing one last exercise session with me o...  Read Full »
Dr. Smrita Singh
Hematologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know the age of your patient and whether he is hypertensive. I would advise you to ask your patient to avoid any exercise that would result in an impact e.g. jumping, boxing, or exercises involving the use of weights or resistance bands. These forms of ...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old married male. I have premature ejaculation problem. What are the ways for me to overcome it? Will exercises or workout help in overcoming it? Can you suggest me ways to overcome it?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.Premature ejaculation in most individuals occurs because of associated anxiety, psychological reasons, and hyperexcitation. Relaxation and treatment of anxiety result in improvement in most individuals. The first thing you have to understand that it is normal to ejacula...  Read Full »

Easy Exercises for Knee Osteoarthritis (OA)

Article Overview: This article talks briefly about knee osteoarthritis and stresses on how you can benefit from special physiotherapy exercises for the knee.  Read Article »
Dr. Ankita Sharma
Physiotherapist

Osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis that features the breakdown and eventually, loss of the cartilage of one or more joints. Osteoarthritis occurs more frequently as we age, the common age group of onset being 40 to 50 years. Osteoarthritis is referred to as degenerative joint diseases (DJD). Oste ...  Read Article »

Query: Hello doctor, I am in the 25th week of pregnancy. I want a normal delivery. Will exercise or diet help me in normal delivery?  Read Full »
Dr. Vidya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The following aid in normal delivery: Your stature must be tall. There should be adequate pelvis. The baby should be in vertex position. This can be predicted only when you cross 37 weeks. You can have a normal diet and regular antenatal exercises till then. Yog...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor,Can I exercise with resistance bands if I have neck, shoulder and back pain?  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should realize that there are two types of exercises. Range of motion. This is recommended when the patient has pain, active symptoms, muscle spasm, and instability. Strengthening: once the acute pain has settled and a full pain-free range of motion has been achie...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a healthy 33 year old male. I have sex regularly and masturbate regularly. Over the years, I dabbled in penis enlargement exercises. I quit doing them a while back because I felt it was causing a damage to the penis. Recently, I used a cock ring, but for not more than ten minute...  Read Full »
Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If there is a pain of veins, especially when you touch them, or any signs of inflammation, only then it is a thrombophlebitis of veins. In your case, it could be thrombophlebitis, but...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor,As I was about to straighten my back while holding the bar to lift the weight (deadlifts), I felt a clunk sound in my left lower back. The same spot as I previously injured 20 months ago on the last rep of deadlift. I rounded my back, and it pulled me down. It got cured in four or five da...  Read Full »
Dr. Shakti Mishra
Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is better to have an x-ray done immediately so that we can confirm the exact site of injury. It might be a locking of the facet joint that usually happens if you suddenly lift a heavy object and try to lift it. That is why it is always advisable to have a warm up sessi...  Read Full »

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 22 year old male. I have problem of tight penis skin. Whenever I pull my penis skin back during erection it will be very hard to do. Then, my penis skin gets stuck behind the penis forehead and it is very painful to retract back. I generally use oil for this problem. Please ...  Read Full »
Dr. Vivekanandan G
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to be having tight foreskin called phimosis. There are two options available for this problem, namely preputioplasty and circumcision. It is better to correct this problem before marriage. Otherwise, it would lead to paraphimosis following intercour...  Read Full »

Query: Hi doctor, My problem started three years back for the first time when I started taking dumbbells for exercise. As I did not know from how much weight should I start, I took 20 kg (10 kg in each hands). Within a week of exercise I felt shortness of breath and so I stopped doing it and visited a doc...  Read Full »
Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for consulting me at this platform. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns. I think you need to carry out taking the same medication as this is a mandatory medication. Exercise induced asthma may also cause sh...  Read Full »

{{item.dr_name}}
{{item.sp}}  

Do you have a question on Exercises? We have medical experts to help you right away.