Medical Advice on "Exercises"

Considering all these have been done, I would suggest you to concentrate on deep breathing exercises and pranayama. Also we advise you to … View thread »

I would like to know the age of your patient and whether he is hypertensive. I would advise you to ask your patient to avoid any exercise that would result in an impact e.g. jumping, boxing, or exercises involving the use of weights or resistance bands. These forms of … View thread »

Premature ejaculation in most individuals occurs because of associated anxiety, psychological reasons, and hyperexcitation. Relaxation and treatment of anxiety result in improvement in most individuals. The first thing you have to understand that it is normal to … View thread »

The following aid in normal delivery: Your stature must be tall. There should be adequate pelvis. The baby should be in vertex position. This can be predicted only when you cross 37 weeks. You can have a normal diet and regular antenatal exercises till then. Yoga also … View thread »

You should realize that there are two types of exercises. Range of motion. This is recommended when the patient has pain, active symptoms, muscle spasm, and instability. Strengthening: once the acute pain has settled and a full pain-free range of motion has been … View thread »

I have seen the images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If there is a pain of veins, especially when you touch them, or any signs of inflammation, only then it is a thrombophlebitis of veins. In your case, it could be thrombophlebitis, but … View thread »

It is better to have an x-ray done immediately so that we can confirm the exact site of injury. It might be a locking of the facet joint that usually happens if you suddenly lift a heavy object and try to lift it. That is why it is always advisable to have a warm up … View thread »

You seem to be having tight foreskin, which is called phimosis. There are two options available for this problem, namely preputioplasty and circumcision. It is better to correct this problem before marriage. Otherwise, it would lead to paraphimosis following intercourse. … View thread »

Thanks for consulting me at this platform. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns. I think you need to carry out taking the same medication as this is a mandatory medication. Exercise induced asthma may also cause … View thread »

I want to assure you not to worry as everything is going to be fine if proper care and treatment is opted in for. I have thoroughly gone through your case and understand your genuine health concerns … View thread »

Do you have a question on Exercises? We have experts to help you right away.