Faulty Sleeping Position

Related Terms: Bipolar Disorder, Gastritis, High Blood Pressure, Insomnia, Osteoporosis, Schizophrenia, Abortion

Why do I have radiating lower back pain during sleep?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 54 years old. My weight is 145 lbs and height is 5'7". Almost every night I am getting severe pain in my right hip and groin. The pain is sharp and burning. It radiates down to my right leg. However, it completely dissipates after about 15 minutes of walking around. Always the pain o...  Read Full »
Dr. Hariharan V
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query completely. I do not think this pain is due to appendicitis or ureteric stone. They will cause severe pain and does not relieve by walking. You are taking Forte for osteoporosis which does not cause you this problem. It may be due to cramps, whi...  Read Full »

I have insomnia and cannot find the right position to sleep. Any advice?
Query: Hello doctor, I have sciatica. I also have nerve pain in my face coming from my neck which stops me sleeping on my back. If I sleep on my shoulder, I get soreness on the shoulder. I have insomnia and cannot find the right position to be able to sleep. Could you give any advice? I put ice on my neck...  Read Full »
Dr. Tanushree Agarwal(pt)
Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In this case, there is no best position for sleeping. Instead, the way you are sleeping in every position that will help you. 1. Sleeping on the back - the pillow under the neck should be shallow enough to support the neck in one straight line. Keep a pillow under both...  Read Full »

Why do I get right-sided chest pains when I sleep on my side?
Query: Hello doctor, I used to have right-sided chest pains, only when I sleep on my side. But since today, I feel a constant pain in my chest. Why am I having constant chest pain? Should I be worried?  Read Full »
Dr. Divakara P

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for posting your query. Right-sided chest pain could be due to a muscle catch, pleurisy, gastritis, lung infection, stones in the gallbladder, and liver problem. I need more information on the pain, Since how long it is paining? How is the pain? Is it burning, pri...  Read Full »

I feel weak after pregnancy. What diet should I follow?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a lactating mother. I feel dizzy and weak. My BP is 100/60. What should I do for this? What diet should I follow? Please guide.  Read Full »
Dr. Hariharan V
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your blood pressure (BP) is absolutely normal. There are various reasons for your tiredness and weakness which are as follows. The wrong position of breastfeeding may cause back pain and tiredness. You should not bend your back while breastfeeding. Put some pillows beh...  Read Full »

I am suffering from low back pain.Is it a big problem or should I not worry?
Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from pain in the backbone. The affected area is a very small portion at the end of the backbone. Pain occurs when I press that portion with fingertip, but the pain is so light that I can endure it without any problem. I am a 32 year old male, unmarried, and I am sufferin...  Read Full »
Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Answer: Hello,Welcome to icliniq.com. There are many causes for low back pain. It can be due to faulty posture, related to weak muscles, issues with intervertebral disc, narrowing of spinal canal, any bony instability besides many other. So, accurate diagnosis is the key to proper management of the conditio...  Read Full »

I have 'cold water droplets' sensation all over my body. What could be the cause?
Query: Hello doctor, I have been getting a cold drop of water sensation all over my body. It is more noticeable on the legs. I often go to clean the water, but there is nothing there. It only gets triggered when clothes touch it. I also have muscle twitching all over the body and a muscle tension on my ...  Read Full »
Dr. Pritam Mohapatra
Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you seeking help. Well, it is apparently a neurological problem that is most likely stemming out of an improper diet and lifestyle issues. I would recommend the following: Eat a healthy, balanced and anti-inflammatory diet, preferably Mediterranean cuisine...  Read Full »

What is the cause of high BP, mood swings, and night sweats?
Query: Hi doctor, My brother is 34 years old. He was diagnosed to have high blood pressure in his 20 years of age. He feels palpitations and sweats at night while sleeping even in cold weather. Many times the sole of his feet get swollen. He remains in haste, cannot wait for long, and gets anxious many t...  Read Full »
Geriatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, regarding his mental condition, it seems that he is suffering and there is a definite need for treatment. The problem becomes more acute considering positive family history of schizophrenia in mother. Most of his symptoms indicate mood disorder which includes both...  Read Full »

I did not bleed after taking Misoprostol. Why?
Query: Hi doctor, I started bleeding heavily after taking Mifepristone. It was not regular periods but thick blood clots, which lasted for a day. On the next day, I inserted a Misoprostol in the vagina, as I will be taking one tablet after every 12 hours (in total four tablets). After the first tablet, I ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? Mifepristone is a hormonal pill which will dislodge the embryo from the uterus, that is the embryo will be will be free from the walls of the uterus after 48 hours. Having four tablets of Misoprostol 200 mcg orally or vaginally at a time is simple...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Faulty Sleeping Position? We have medical experts to help you right away.