Fertility

Related Terms: Infertility Treatment, Pregnancy, Infertility, Conception And Pregnancy, Ivf, Male Infertility, Ovulation, Menstrual Disorders

Trying to conceive? Then, you are at the right place! Our Fertility Calculator will help you discover the most fertile days of your menstrual cycle. It aids in letting you know when is the best time to get pregnant. Sexual intercourse during the fertility window in your menstrual cycle will increase the chances of getting pregnant quickly. This tool provides you the "Estimated Fertility …

Read Full »

Fertility: Homeopathic & natural supplements that help you conceive
Article Overview: This article discusses the homeopathic & natural supplements that help you conceive.  Read Article »
Dr. Theresa M. Gregory
Homeopathic Physician

When there are difficulties with conceiving, people pursue fertility treatments. These treatments can be very costly and stressful. But natural remedies are extremely effective and helpful. There are natural supplements which greatly aid in conception (fertilization). In spite of advanced maternal a ...  Read Article »

Will fibroid affect fertility?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old married female. I have retention cyst and seedling fibroid. I have this for the past eight months. Can you please let me know if there will be a problem in having a baby? Is this a pcod cyst? Is any treatment required? Or will it go off without treatment? Please clear...  Read Full »
Dr. Sweta Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fibroids can cause fertility problems if they are too large in size or in the wrong location. If you have seedling fibroids, then they are unlikely to cause problems in conception. They may grow a bit during pregnancy, but will decrease in size after delivery. If ...  Read Full »

Does miscarriage affect fertility?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 36 year old male and my wife is 31 years old. We got married before two years and had not planned for pregnancy. My wife's medical history is as follows. Two years before her thyroid level was near 18 and she took regular medicine. Now her thyroid level came down between 2 and 3 a...  Read Full »
Dr. Gowrimeena

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Detailed information given by yourself is very useful to give you further direction in the planning of the baby. Generally, apart from doing routine prepregnancy checks, we need to do fertility related tests, including ovulation that have egg release confirmation thr...  Read Full »

Does Femilon affect fertility?
Query: Hi doctor,I had been on Femilon for over a year now. I left taking Femilon in the last week of last month and now I wish to conceive. How much time would it take to be normal for getting pregnant? Is there any other set of medicines that I take in order to become fertile again?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Femilon is a low dose oral contraceptive pill and is fairly safe. It does not affect fertility. If you have left the pack in the last week of last month, then you should get a withdrawal bleed in the next 5-7 days. The next cycle which shall so start is likely to be fe...  Read Full »

Do subserous fibroids affect fertility?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old female. I am trying to conceive. Three subserosal fibroids and left fallopian tube is pulled up with adhesions. My husband's semen analysis was reported as asthenoteratozoospermia. Please help us.  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Subserous fibroids do not affect fertility. What is the position of right tube? Was it diagnosed by HSG (hysterosalpingogram) or laparoscopy? Please upload full semen report for further management. Revert back with detailed history and reports to an infertility specialis...  Read Full »

Will irregular period affect my fertility?
Query: Hi doctor,I am having irregular periods since six months. My age is 25. My period lasts for only one or two days with brown blood discharge. My weight is 100 kg and height is 5'6".  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. All these problems of periods are due to overweight. Your expected weight is around 55 kg to 60 kg. It is easy to say just to reduce. But, it is quite impossible to reduce so much. Please put some effort to do it for at least 2 to 5 kg per month. It is a start. Re...  Read Full »

How to Use Cream for Fertility
Article Overview: This article discusses the normal ovulation process, what are the available creams for improving fertility, and how it is to be used.  Read Article »
Dr. Vidhi Hareshbhai Talati

How Does the Ovulation Process Occur? When an ovum is released from any one of the ovaries, it comes inside the uterus (to become fertilized by the sperm). This phase is known as the luteal phase. At this time, the uterine lining becomes thick, and with lots of blood vessels to provide protection a ...  Read Article »

Will I-pill cause any fertility problem in the future?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 27 years old female. I had unprotected sex and then had an I-pill. I had my periods on then 1st of last month and then had spotting on the 17th. But, I have not got my periods till now. I had all tests and everything was normal.  Read Full »
Dr. Ashwini Nanasaheb Talpe
Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you had sex during the safe period with I-pill, then the chance of getting pregnant will be low. Have you done blood test to detect pregnancy? When did you have unprotected intercourse and when you took I-pill? Your detailed clinical history will help me to guide you ...  Read Full »

Is cervical mucus an important criteria for fertility?
Query: Hi doctor, I am trying to conceive. I have very less cervical mucus. Am I infertile? Please help.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Consistency of cervical mucus is not a criteria of infertility. For further doubts consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Fertility? We have medical experts to help you right away.