Medical Advice on "Fever"

She had fever and knee joint pain on the right side for over one and a half month ... Still fever persists though it was better for a few days after starting ATT … View thread »
Two days after my ER visit, I began having severe chills and running fever as high as 1015 ... I continue to have severe chills and feverView thread »
My father is suffering from fever, chills and rigor every month along with gastric problem ... He usually develops gastric problem followed by fever with chills and rigor … View thread »
Hi doctor, For the last four to five days, I have a fever-like symptoms and body pain ... First of all, I am assuming that there is no feverView thread »
Hi doctor, I am having fever, headache and generalized body pain since yesterday ... Still headache and fever is high sometimes … View thread »
Hi doctor, My wife aged 24, has fever, cough and severe chill from last 2 weeks ...  We consulted a doctor here, who suggested it as a respiratory tract infection and urine infection is causing this fever, chills and cough … View thread »
Hi doctor, My father suffered with high fever over last week and he was alright ... Fever is just a symptom of other illnesses like infection, inflammation etc … View thread »
 For 1 week he had high fever (up to 39 degrees Celsius) which we reduced with fever reducing syrup (Noraphen) ...   After a week the fever stopped, and for a week everything was fine (except our son feeling weak) … View thread »
Hi doctor, For the past four days, I have body ache, headache and 102 degrees Fahrenheit fever ... Fever comes down to 100, but again increases to 102 once the effect of Paracetamol gets over … View thread »
I was down with fever since yesterday ... My fever is ranging between 101 to 103 degrees Fahrenheit … View thread »

Do you have a question on Fever? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!