Medical Advice on "Fever"

She had fever and knee joint pain on the right side for over one and a half month ... Still fever persists though it was better for a few days after starting ATT … View thread »
Two days after my ER visit, I began having severe chills and running fever as high as 1015 ... I continue to have severe chills and feverView thread »
My father is suffering from fever, chills and rigor every month along with gastric problem ... He usually develops gastric problem followed by fever with chills and rigor … View thread »
Hi doctor, For the last four to five days, I have a fever-like symptoms and body pain ... First of all, I am assuming that there is no feverView thread »
Hi doctor, I am having fever, headache and generalized body pain since yesterday ... Still headache and fever is high sometimes … View thread »
Hello doctor, I have a constant fever from the last week, and severe body pains as well … View thread »
I have had a fever since last week ... The fever was between 38 to 40o C … View thread »
I was in induced pain for over 16 hours and had spiked fever due to the medicines which continued after surgery along with night sweats ... The fever was subdued, but it started again after two to three days … View thread »
Hi doctor, My wife aged 24, has fever, cough and severe chill from last 2 weeks ...  We consulted a doctor here, who suggested it as a respiratory tract infection and urine infection is causing this fever, chills and cough … View thread »

Do you have a question on Fever? We have experts to help you right away.

Ask a Dermatologist Now!