For Thick Eyebrows And Eyelashes

Related Terms: Fungal Infection, Almond Oil, Antifungal, Candida Infection, Dandruff, Genetic Inheritance, Ringworm Infections

I want my eyebrows and eyelashes to be thicker. Help me.
Query: Hello Doctor, I have very thin and short eyelashes and eyebrows. I want thicker and longer eyebrows and eyelashes. Please help me.  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Bhatla

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com Thickness and size of eyelashes and eyebrows depend on your genetic inheritance. If your genetic makeup indicates your eyelashes to be thin then they will not grow bigger than your genes allow. In case your genetic material indicates your eyelashes to be thick and bea...  Read Full »

Superficial Fungal Infections
Article Overview: Fungal infections of the skin and mucosal surfaces are very common. There are various types of fungi that affect different areas of the body causing distinct symptoms. Most mild to moderate cases can be treated with topical antifungals whereas severe cases require oral antifungal medications.  Read Article »
Dr. Mashfika N Alam

Fungal infections of the skin are a very common occurrence in people of all ages, from babies to adults and the elderly, in healthy as well as immunocompromised individuals. There are various types of fungi and each causes distinct features, depending on the site of infection. Some common types of ...  Read Article »

Do you have a question on For Thick Eyebrows And Eyelashes? We have medical experts to help you right away.