Fordyce Spots Of Penis

Related Terms: Fordyce Spots, Hpv, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Cryotherapy, Fordyce Spots Scrotum, Fusidic Acid, Human Papilloma Virus

I have little bumps on my foreskin. Are they fordyce spots?
Query: Hello doctor, I have little bumps on my foreskin. Are they Fordyce spots?  Read Full »
Dr. Rabia

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, they are Fordyce spots (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Do you have any symptoms in them? For how long you have noted? They are normal. Nothing to be worried about.  Read Full »

Having some yellow, itchy boils on my scrotum and penis. Please help with the treatment.
Query: Hello doctor, I am having a small yellow kind of boils on my scrotum and penis, which itches a lot. Sometimes, the itch becomes unbearable and I often happen to scratch the skin. The problem has increased over the last month or so. The boils have spread onto the entire scrotum and penis. Please sugg...  Read Full »
Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Are you itching in web spaces or anywhere else on the body? Does anyone else in the family suffer from similar itching? Do you feel more itchy at night? Have you tried to burst the boil? Is there any discharge? Have yellow boils and itching started together or boils pre...  Read Full »

There is a patch of tiny lumps in my penis. What is that?
Query: Hi doctor,I just found out a patch of tiny lumps under my frenulum or the prepuce. It is under my foreskin. I have not been having sex for six months, and the search results on the internet relate it to genital warts. I would like to know the problem and settle it as soon as possible. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send good quality image and revert. It is hard to comment and give treatment without a picture. Is it associated with pain or discharge? Is it recurrent? Have you used any creams? Do you have a history of unprotected sexual contact? Revert with more details and p...  Read Full »

Why is the rash on my genitals not getting cured even after taking Fluconazole?
Query: Hi doctor,I have a rash on my genitals from a month. So, I went to a venereologist, who told me to take Fluconazole, one tablet for two weeks. As you can see by the photos attached, the rash is still the same even after a month. Please help me diagnose and treat my rashes.  Read Full »
Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the rash pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like balanitis, which can be due to fungal infection or bacterial infection. The medications given to you were correct. I suggest you try applying Fusidic acid 2 % cream, Miconazole...  Read Full »

I found pimples on my private parts. What to do?
Query: Hi doctor, I found pimples on my private parts yesterday. But, I do not feel any irritation. Please help.  Read Full »
Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send good quality photographs taken under natural light for further knowledge of your problem.Revert back with photographs to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist  Read Full »

Please give a correct diagnosis for bumps on scrotum and whole body itch.
Query: Hi doctor, Initially, I had bumps on my scrotum and now I got few bumps on my penis head. I have attached the pictures for better idea. First It was told that these maybe cysts. And later it was told as Fordyce spots. Please give me correct diagnosis. Thanks.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. They are neither cyst nor Fordyce spots. Sexually transmitted disease can be a probability. But, for proper diagnosis I need to know the complete history that is the onset, progression and duration of lesion. Did you experience any whole body itching predominantly a...  Read Full »

Can fordyce spots form a group of white bumps under the foreskin?
Query: Hi doctor, I have a small group of white bumps under the foreskin on the bottom of my penis. They are not painful and they do not itch. Are they Fordyce spots?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fordyce spots usually do not occur at that site, as they are ectopic sebaceous glands. They are most commonly found over normal skin covering the penis especially undersurface. The two possibilities are tyson gland and skin tag. Tyson gland: the site and look t...  Read Full »

I observed small painless dots in the penis. What could they be?
Query: Hello doctor, I recently observed small painless dots in the penis. What could they be?  Read Full »
Dr. Rashmi Singh

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kindly attach a picture of the condition so that I can guide you better. Revert with more information to a cosmetologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist  Read Full »

I am unsure if this bump is a wart or a razor bump. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor,I am a 26 year old male. On Monday night, I trimmed my pubic hair and while doing so, I felt a nick while trimming the bottom left side of my penis. After that, I shaved with a razor. On Tuesday morning, I noticed a bump and thought it might have been from the nick, but now I am startin...  Read Full »
Dr. Sandeep Golla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query. From your description, the issue seems to be verruca plana or seborrhoeic keratosis. I suggest you go for cryotherapy. Until then, do not use a razor for shaving, as it might cause it to spread. For further queries consult a dermatologist onlin...  Read Full »

What are these spots around penis that cannot be popped?
Query: Hello doctor, I have spots all over my body, prominently on the back of my arms and chest. I have a habit of picking them and white stuff comes out when I do. They are also all over my scrotum and the sides of my shaft (penis). They appear to be where hairs are, but my dermatologist ruled out folli...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send photographs of the lesion as I am unable to get your problem. If you cannot pop it out, then probably they are not folliculitis. Revert back with the photos to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Fordyce Spots Of Penis? We have medical experts to help you right away.