Frozen Shoulder

Related Terms: Physiotherapy, Beta Hcg, Diclofenac, Frozen Embryo Transfer, Infertility Treatment, Shoulder Pain, Aceclofenac

Can Bell's palsy cause bloated stomach, frozen shoulder, and tightness in the throat?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 57 year old male, who was diagnosed with Bell's palsy about a year back. I was treated with steroids for 10 days along with antiviral medicines. I was also given Mecobalamin (Tetrafol plus) which I am still taking. I had also taken ayurvedic medicines Brihat Vatchintamani Ras, Ras...  Read Full »
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Fatigue is a side effect of homeopathic medicine Causticum. And stomach bloating, dry mouth and tightness in the throat are the side effects of Biochemic Mag Phos. For further information consult an internal medicine physician --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-o...  Read Full »

Why am I unable to move my hand after trauma in humerus?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 47 years old male. I had a nasty fall and MRI established post-traumatic injuries in right humerus head and shoulder. I took medicines for two months. The doctors said it has healed but I am unable to move my hand rear side. It is paining a lot. Unable to pick even a small weight...  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The probable causes are: Fracture non-union. Rotator cuff tear. Frozen shoulder. Your MRI report is incomplete (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and does not describe the initial except for showing hyperintensity. I suspect that you dislocated ...  Read Full »

How to find the reason for shoulder and arm pain?
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 53 year old female. My weight is 54 kg and height is 4'10". I have been suffering from upper arm and shoulder pain for the past one year, and it increased in the last three months. I cannot lift any weight. I feel pain with movement (forward and backward) of the arm. The arm is sti...  Read Full »
Dr. Sumit Chawla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Non-traumatic pain in shoulder in a female of your age group is either because of periarthritis shoulder or frozen shoulder or due to early osteoarthritic changes in the shoulder joint. Both clinical examination and radiological investigation such as x-ray and MRI sca...  Read Full »

Typing on the keyboard causes a shoulder pain from three years. Please help.
Query: Hello doctor, I have been using the computer every day for ten years and have developed a right shoulder pain in the last three years. I spend seven to eight hours with the computer and use the right hand for the mouse and keyboard. Now, I have to use the mouse with my left hand due to frequ...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query. This does not seem like a localized pain to the hand and shoulder. I think the pain is neurogenic originating from the compression of a nerve in the neck. There is a possibility of frozen shoulder too which may also present with similar sy...  Read Full »

From the MRI of my shoulder, can you tell me if my shoulder will ever get better?
Query: Hello doctor, I have had shoulder problems since high school. I played field hockey at school, club, provincial, and national school team. And I was also in the swimming, volleyball, life-saving, and club tennis team in school, club, provincial and national school. I played squash socially. I had a ...  Read Full »
Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The MRI report is telling us of the previous surgeries that the shoulder has had. Currently, there is a fresh partial thickness tear of one of the rotator cuff muscles. There is also some changes that suggest that you may be having early stages of frozen shoulder. Bot...  Read Full »

What is the remedy for shoulder pain in a thyroid patient?
Query: Hello doctor,My wife is suffering from left shoulder pain since last six months specifically in the morning. Please suggest the remedy soon. She is a thyroid patient and currently on Thyroxin 75 mg. The laboratory test performed was for uric acid measuring 4.6 mg/dl.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Does she have any other symptoms of associated neck pain, arm, and hand pain, tingling or numbness in the neck, shoulder or arm, any history of trauma to shoulder or neck, etc.? Does her pain increase while doing shoulder movements? The possibilities in her are cervi...  Read Full »

My mom met with two major falls. Is that due to Achilles tendon weakness?
Query: Hi doctor, I have a question for my mother. My mother is 50 years old. She complains of episodic, sudden loss of weight bearing ability on the left Achilles tendon. This has resulted in two major falls, which resulted in trauma. These are present for past few months and have become more frequent in...  Read Full »
Dr. Sumit Chawla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your mother's elaborative history provided here, along with the reports attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity) with this query. She has mild osteoarthritic changes in the lumbosacral region with osteoarthritis knee, anemia, peria...  Read Full »

What are the symptoms of recurrence of Still's disease?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 48 years old, male. Two years back I was diagnosed for Stills disease and treated with steroids. Then it was under control. Now for the last four months, I am having severe shoulder joint pain restricting my left-hand movements MRI done shows mild arthritis, frozen shoulder, etc....  Read Full »
Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry, Still's disease is only on clinical diagnosis present like intermittent fever, arthritis, and rash (not itching). Usually, there is no confirmatory test for this. Depending upon joint pain long lasting more than six weeks, with rash, pleurisy and body p...  Read Full »

How can high blood sugar be treated in someone who has chronic diabetes?
Query: Hello doctor, My mother has an 18-year history of type 2 diabetes mainly due to stress. HbA1c is 11 and fasting blood sugar level is 247 with G.M.SR 2. Her ESR is 40. She is suffering from frequent body aches these days especially in shoulders. In the past, she has taken Glimestar. P...  Read Full »
Dr. Suneetha B S
Diabetologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A fasting blood sugar level of 247 is quite high and HbA1c (glycated hemoglobin) of 11 indicates uncontrolled blood sugar. The medication that your mother is taking is not sufficient to control her blood sugar. She definitely needs a revision of her prescription.&...  Read Full »

There is severe pain in hand starting from shoulder to elbow. Why?
Query: Hello doctor, My mother got pain in the right hand, severe pain starting from shoulder backside to elbow for the past 4 to 5 months. She could not lift her hand, drag the things with her hand.  Read Full »
Dr. Pooja Pardhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine concern. Pain and limited range of movement of the shoulder joint can be due to various reasons like fracture of the bones forming the joint, injury to the joint capsule, injury to ligaments o...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Frozen Shoulder? We have medical experts to help you right away.