Medical Advice on "Gastritis"

Is it due to gastritis ... Most likely you are being given steroids or painkillers in the form of herbal supplements, and they have the side effect of gastritis that can cause black stools … View thread »

For antral gastritis take tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg once daily before food for a month ... Hair loss is not related to antral gastritisView thread »

... carefully worked through your health query and can well understand your issues. Yes, it seems to be due to GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), simply the acid reflux. It has caused damage to the esophagus and other parts of the body too. Hiatal hernia ... … View thread »

Gastritis is easily treatable with proton pump inhibitors … View thread »

It came back normal except for some mild chronic antrum gastritis (reactive gastritis) and mild duodenal bulb duodenitis ... Your symptoms are suggestive of recurrent mild gastritis (excessive acidity) … View thread »

After an endoscopy, the doctor observed a large axial hernia as well as moderately pronounced gastritis ... My primary care doctor prescribed me 20 mg Pantoloc to take for a week, as she suspected gastritisView thread »

I have suffered from acute gastritis now for several years, although I cannot be 100 % certain why ... So, it is gastritis, although again, I am not sure what it stems from … View thread »

Your symptoms of pain in the left upper quadrant, pain in the diaphragm are all suggestive of gastritis, which is due to over-consumption of junk foods and soda … View thread »

He has chronic gastritis, gout and now an itchy rash ... Thank you doctor, His current problem is the chronic gastritis and whatever is causing that is causing everything else … View thread »

... the following details first to help you better: How is your sleep? Any associated headaches? Any vomitings? How is your stool? What medicines have you tried? Revert with details for a better help. Revert with more information to a medical gastroenterologist ... … View thread »

Do you have a question on Gastritis? We have medical experts to help you right away.