Geriforte

Related Terms: Obesity, Diet And Lifestyle, Highly Nutritive Food, Nutritional Supplements, Sexual Health

Please advise some herbal medicine to maintain sexual health.
Query: Hi doctor, Recently, I got my semen test from a laboratory. Detail of the test is as follows: Volume - 3.0 mL, color - gray white, viscosity - thick, total sperm count - 60 million, active motile 20%, sluggish motile 30% and non-motile 50%, pus cell 3-4/HPF and morphology 45 %. I want to know that ...  Read Full »
Dr. Pritam Mohapatra
Naturopathy Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you seeking help. I would recommend the following in your case. First and foremost, taking good care of your diet and nutrition is indeed critical to maintaining a good health including the sexual health. You need to take a wholesome nutritious diet, preferab...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Geriforte? We have medical experts to help you right away.