Medical Advice on "Gynecomastia"

I have gone through the attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It appears that although your FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone) is slightly low your testosterone and other gonadotrophic hormones are normal so it does not make a difference. … View thread »

The article discusses the mechanism of its development, monitoring, and treatment … View thread »

What you had the first time was hematoma or blood collection which was drained. Now, what you have is a seroma, which usually gets absorbed by the body in a couple of weeks. I would suggest you wait or if you want to confirm if it is a seroma or hematoma, you can get … View thread »

Gynecomastia could be due to a testosterone deficiency, thyroid disorder or adrenal insufficiency in your case. Since your prolactin levels are normal and there is no further growth, it is no longer due to the prolactinoma. I would suggest you have your serum … View thread »

Your testosterone levels are normal. But, you need to undergo further tests like serum TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone), serum estradiol and serum prolactin for the evaluation of gynecomastia. Kindly get these tests done and revert back with the reports. Revert back with … View thread »

This is called gynecomastia which is quite common and needs treatment due to cosmetic reasons. First of all, this may be natural following obesity or due to hormonal imbalance inside you. You need a checkup whether there is any hormonal imbalance. A testicular examination … View thread »

I understand your concerns. I have checked all the attached photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Most likely, you have gynecomastia which is common in young males. The other possibility is hypertrophied subareolar fat which is an enlarged fatty … View thread »

First, let me assure you, that the red bump is completely benign not to worry as it is out of the mammary tissue. Now, let me enlighten you some facts about gynecomastia. It is the benign proliferation of the male glandular tissue in the breast. Every enlargement of … View thread »

I can understand your concern and what you are going through from your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), there is nothing to worry since it is not a major problem. Your condition is false gynecomastia. There is excess fat in your breast area and no … View thread »

For weight loss the most important thing is to determine the calories you are taking in a day. Cut down by 500 calories a day, which may very well be a bottle of soda or a half muffin and bag of chips. This will allow you to lose about 1-1/2 lbs a week. If you add an … View thread »

Do you have a question on Gynecomastia? We have medical experts to help you right away.