Medical Advice on "Gynecomastia"

You have something called gynecomastia. It is very common among males of your age group. It is the continuation of a normal physiological process. There are four grades based on the size. There is no medication to treat it. Leaving it does not cause any health issues … View thread »

I have gone through the attachments (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It appears that although your FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone) is slightly low your testosterone and other gonadotrophic hormones are normal so it does not make a difference. … View thread »

The article discusses the mechanism of its development, monitoring, and treatment … View thread »

What you had the first time was hematoma or blood collection which was drained. Now, what you have is a seroma, which usually gets absorbed by the body in a couple of weeks. I would suggest you wait or if you want to confirm if it is a seroma or hematoma, you can get … View thread »

Gynecomastia could be due to a testosterone deficiency, thyroid disorder or adrenal insufficiency in your case. Since your prolactin levels are normal and there is no further growth, it is no longer due to the prolactinoma. I would suggest you have your serum … View thread »

Your testosterone levels are normal. But, you need to undergo further tests like serum TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone), serum estradiol and serum prolactin for the evaluation of gynecomastia. Kindly get these tests done and revert back with the reports. Revert back with … View thread »

This is called gynecomastia which is quite common and needs treatment due to cosmetic reasons. First of all, this may be natural following obesity or due to hormonal imbalance inside you. You need a checkup whether there is any hormonal imbalance. A testicular examination … View thread »

Most probably it is gynecomastia as it is common in young age and may cause pain, Although, breast cancer is rare in males, it is more aggressive with rapid growth and spread. I suggest that you take painkillers and send me a photo of the red lump Also if you have … View thread »

I understand your concerns. I have checked all the attached photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Most likely, you have gynecomastia which is common in young males. The other possibility is hypertrophied subareolar fat which is an enlarged fatty … View thread »

First, let me assure you, that the red bump is completely benign not to worry as it is out of the mammary tissue. Now, let me enlighten you some facts about gynecomastia. It is the benign proliferation of the male glandular tissue in the breast. Every enlargement of … View thread »

Do you have a question on Gynecomastia? We have medical experts to help you right away.