Healthy Life

How to Extend Your Healthy Life Years!!!

Article Overview: This article is all about your health and risk factors for major diseases that cause a reduction to the healthy years of human life. Everyone can spend a life, free of preventable diseases. Read Article »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

I would like to start with a very famous quote of George Burns (1896-1996) "Death is not popular, it is not good for the complexion, and it leaves you with too much time on your hands". Do you know how many diseases are there to cause the trouble for humanity today? Yes, there are more than 100,00 ... Read Article »

Sleep - a Miracle to Healthy Life

Article Overview: This article highlights the importance of sleep and the consequences of a sleepless night. Read Article »

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Sleep Medicine Physician

Sleep is a word that is defined differently by different people. When a human is born, the baby is said to be kept sleeping for 12-15 hours, which is essential for his growth. But, as we grow older and older, the sleep pattern changes over time, and we end up getting only 5 to 6 hours of sleep every ... Read Article »

What are the symptoms of anxiety?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 21 years old. Last month, I was experiencing some ringing sounds in my ears, with dizziness. It triggered my health anxiety. I convinced myself that I have MS. Now after a month, my dizziness is gone. But I have new symptoms like joints making crackling sounds (especially in my hips...  Read Full »

Dr. Koushik Mukherjee

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from generalized anxiety disorder. Your joint symptoms may occur due to vitamin D deficiency. I suggest you do a blood vitamin D level and a complete blood count. Multiple sclerosis does not happen with joint symptoms. It is a disease though commonly s...  Read Full »

How to lose my weight soon?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 19 years old, and I am taking Duromine for two months. I have lost 16 kilograms. I am eating about 700 to 900 calories per day. My usual food consists of breakfast with a small piece of fruit. My lunch contains fruits and vegetables. I take my dinner with a salad and steamed vegetab...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Wadi

Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are taking an appetite suppressant and a low-calorie diet. You have hit the weight loss plateau. Suppressing the appetite is not good for health. Taking drugs can cause plenty of side effects. Hitting a weight loss plateau is quite excellent. It happens to almost ev...  Read Full »

How can we lead a healthy life with delusions?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32-year-old woman, autistic and I live with delusions. I am aware of my delusion disorder. I have taken evaluations for schizophrenia before, and the result came back with early schizophrenia. Is it possible to live a healthy life with delusions? I am aware of my delusion disorder...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may have early schizophrenia. If it is not affecting your healthy life, then it is fine. But it will progress with time. You need treatment to have control over your disease. I have seen many persons with delusional disorder doing functional and social life. If you ...  Read Full »

Article Overview: Through proper nutrition and lifestyle modifications, we can easily reduce the risk of many diseases and spend a long and healthy life. Read Article »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Everyone wants a healthy life and strong body that may fight with infections and wear and tear phenomenon of life as age advances. Diet and nutrition is the vital part of our daily life. When we eat healthy, we definitely get our teeth and bones strengthened and the risks of diseases that ... Read Article »

Can you tell me a powerful ayurveda medicine to lead a healthy life?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 year old male. I am a healthy person. If I want to maintain this health ever, then I understood that I should balance vata, pitta and kapha (tridoshas) in my body. I have also studied many basic principles of ayurveda for the last three years. Kindly tell me a powerful medicine...  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to Indian traditional medicines (ayurveda and siddha), one can be healthy by balancing three life humors and seven body humors. Drugs that contain all six tastes can do this. For example, amla (gooseberry), triphala, etc. But, in today's lifestyle, these two ...  Read Full »

Health and Sleep: Two Interconvertible Words!!!

Article Overview: 'Quality sleep' is the key to a healthy life. People with an imbalance in their sleep-wake cycle usually lead a disoriented life. Read Article »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Sleep Medicine Physician

Maybe you are stressed and already busy in a fix of life's untiring tasks. There is a lot of lacking behind when you look at your schedule and calendar is always showing you dates ahead of what you are expecting. Who will have time to sleep enough in these moments of life. Many of us think this will ... Read Article »

How can I control stress?

Query: Hello doctor, I am taking too much stress and I know it is not correct. How can I control my stress? Please give me some solution to control my mind.  Read Full »

Dr. Arun Tungaria

Neuro Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Stress is part of everybody's life today, but if you really want to enjoy your healthy life, you have to know how to deal with the stress. Note down all the things in your life which make you stressed. Try to solve them, so that they do not come in the way of your happy...  Read Full »

How to Prevent Infections?

Article Overview: This article enlists the little precautions that can be taken to prevent infectious diseases. Follow these principles to live a healthy life. Read Article »

Dr. Suneetha B S

Family Physician

Here Are a Few Basic Steps You Can Follow to Stop the Spread of Infection: Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. It is recommended to rub your hands together with the foam for at least 20 seconds. The best way to do this is to sing the "happy birthday" song in your mind while you rub your ... Read Article »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.

Ask a Specialist Now

Get Expert advice/consultation in 3 steps
1
Describe your health issue
2
Upload documents
3
Pay consultation fee