High Lymphocyte Count

Related Terms: Lymphocytosis, Complete Blood Count, Viral Infection, Fever, Infection, Leukemia, Blood Culture

I have high lymphocytes count. Is it normal?
Query: Hello doctor,My question is about my high lymphocytes. My CBC shows that I have 6.6×10 WBC count and 60 % lymphocytes count. the rest is normal. Lab remarks are normochromic but my IgE level is 422. Please help me and tell me can high IgE levels increase lymphocytes count? Or is there something ser...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are a known case of asthma. Your IgE level is high because of asthma as it is allergic inflammation of respiratory tract. Complete the course of prescribed Montelukast course. Turmeric powder with milk can also be taken. Your lymphocytes can be high because of te...  Read Full »

I have chronic nasal congestion, and my lymphocyte count is high. Will you Suggest any solutions?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 20 year old male. From the past three weeks, I have nasal congestion, which is not getting cured. I was also suffering from nausea and increased bowel movements. The nausea is cured, but I feel sick from inside. Is there anything serious? In my CBC reports, the neutrophils are 44...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have not mentioned the medication that you are taking. According to your CBC report, you have high lymphocytes count. It is suggestive of a viral infection of the upper respiratory tract. I suggest you do the following investigations. Rhinoscopy nose examinatio...  Read Full »

Is there anything of concern in my husband's blood test?
Query: Hello doctor, My husband is 27 years old. He had blood tests before nine months and the report is as follows: WBC 5800, RBC 5400, Hb 16.6, HCT 47, lymphocyte 46.8%, neutrophils 39.2%, monocytes 8.1%, eosinophils 5.3, platelet 186000, basophils 0.6%, ALT 0.8 and LIC 0.2. Again, he had a blood test la...  Read Full »
Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through all the details posted. For sore throat, I suggest Listerine mouthwash gargles twice daily and combination of Montelukast and Fexofenidine once daily in the morning for three days. Also avoid cool water, cool drinks, alcohol and smoking if he has a ...  Read Full »

Kindly clarify if I am suffering from any cancer or liver disease.
Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old male. For the last three weeks, I have been having the urge to poop. But, only mucus would come out. I have had blood tests and stool samples taken and everything was normal except the following. I had a high lymphocyte count of 3.3, high bilirubin count of 1.6 and low...  Read Full »
Dr. Happykumar Kagathara

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms of colon cancer are blood in stool, altered bowel habit that is intermittent constipation and diarrhea, mild and occasional abdominal pain (depending on the site of the cancer), decrease appetite and weight loss. Mucus in stool either indicates inflammatory b...  Read Full »

Kindly advise whether my report is all right after bariatric surgery.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 year old male. I had gastric sleeve surgery around 1.5 years ago. I have lost around 55 kg till now and now, my weight is 68 kg. I have not followed the dietary recommendations and vitamin and calcium supplements prescribed by the doctor for quite a long time. Now, I am in poor...  Read Full »
Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. My first step is to congratulate you for a definite action towards your health as the bariatric surgery. Also, you have achieved a great weight reduction with it which needs appreciation too. I understand that you have not been following the diet and just accept the fa...  Read Full »

Does Hodgkin's lymphoma cause elevated CD3 and CD57 NK cells?
Query: Hello doctor, I recently tested positive for Lyme disease. I have a history of stage IIA lymphoma, 15 years ago, and I am in full remission ever since. My reports, that I have attached, show elevated CD3 and CD57 NK cells. The lab recommended that an oncologist looks at this for a possible Hodgkin'...  Read Full »
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Lyme disease is usually associated with decreased CD57, especially in the chronic form. But, the lab findings reveal a high CD57. It also reveals high CD3 levels. Both high CD57 and CD3 levels...  Read Full »

What could cause recurrent fever and body pain in a 13 year old?
Query: Hi doctor,My son is 13 years old and his weight is 46 kg. His WBC is 6000, lymphocyte is around 50% (checked thrice in the last two years), Hb is 11 g% and HbE trait. His overall health is fine, but he is getting recurrent fever attack of around four to five times in a year with severe body pain. P...  Read Full »
Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda
Hematologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your query, my opinion is as follows: HbE trait with 11 g% hemoglobin is good and well maintained. His white blood cell count is normal and lymphocytes are mildly increased. There is nothing to suggest any particular cause. Recurrent infection could be due to low...  Read Full »

Kindly clarify the results of my CBC report.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 38-year-old male. I have a question about my CBC report. My lymphocytes are high with 65 %. My neutrophil levels are low. My total WBC is 3200 WBC per microliter of blood. I have these levels remaining the same for about two years. I have constant body pain. I am very weak, and I ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your lymphocyte count is elevated. As the condition sustains the same for the past two years, you might need investigations like flow cytometry or bone marrow aspiration study to be don...  Read Full »

I am concerned about a lump on the occipital area. Please help.
Query: Hi doctor,About one week ago, I felt a tender lump in the occipital area of my head. It is pea sized and movable. It hurt only when I touch. It has not got any worse. In fact, it is better and less tender unless I touch it. When I had an appointment with my doctor, I was asked to give a blood sample...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The lump in your occipital region may be a small lipoma. I would suggest waiting unless it is examined by your doctor. Regarding the abnormalities on your blood work, I would appreciate if you could share the absolute numbers. The percentage could be falsely elevated s...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for high lymphocytes, low Hb and platelets?
Query: Hello doctor, My sister is aged 55 years, and the blood report says that it is mild anisopiokilocytosis macrocytic normochromic RBC. The WBC are having lymphocytic prominence with reactive lymphocytes. The platelets show marked thrombocytopenia. Her hemoglobin is 7.9, her neutrophil count is 1520, ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Her hemoglobin level is low. For that, further workup can be done in form of serum iron, TIBC (total iron binding capacity), and ferritin estimation. I need to know her hematocrit and RBC value as well to guide you further. You need to correct anemia with Iron or B12...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on High Lymphocyte Count? We have medical experts to help you right away.