Highly Nutritive Food

Related Terms: Balanced Diet, Diet Plan, Exercises, Nutritional Supplements, Protein Rich Diet, Benefits Of Exercises, Eggs In Diet

What are the health benefits and nutrition facts of Palmyra (aka Nungu) Fruit?
Query: Hi doctor, What are the health benefits and nutrition facts of Palmyra fruit Nungu Fruit)?  Read Full »
Dr. Suneetha B S
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all I would like to thank you for asking such a good question. The Asian Palmyra palm or Sugar palm tree is full of healthy stuff. The health benefits of the fruit areas follows. It is a natural coolant for the body. It is known to contain Vitamins A, B-complex...  Read Full »

Difference Between Raw, Cooked, and Processed Food
Article Overview: We often assess the quality of food by its taste and do not always correlate food with its health benefits. But food can cause as well as improve many lifestyle disorders, as explained in this article.  Read Article »
Dr. Vishal Wadi
Nutritionist

Over the last two decades, with increasing industrialization, we have seen the availability of all those foods in the marketplace that were earlier prepared solely at home. The food industry has grown by leaps and bounds. Processed material, food intermediates, snack foods, ready to cook, ready to e ...  Read Article »

Lifestyle Modifications for Women's Health
Article Overview: This article talks about the healthy habits every busy woman should develop, to prevent diseases in the long run and be able to enjoy life to its fullest.  Read Article »
Dr. Shakti Mishra
Fitness Expert

Women of today find it very difficult to juggle between their personal and professional life, especially if they are mothers. But, having two incomes at home has become a necessity rather than a luxury. Yes, it does feel very good to call oneself a working woman, but the working hours are takin ...  Read Article »

Health Benefits from Eating Eggs
Article Overview: Egg protein has the highest nutritive quality as compared to any other dietary protein. An egg is said to be a complete food because of its nutritional benefits, such as vitamins, minerals, proteins, best quality of fat, etc.  Read Article »
Dr. Durga Kumari
Nutritionist

Who does not know the benefits of an egg? I think everyone is familiar with this nutritious white diamond of the food group. It is a rich source of all nutrients except vitamin C (ascorbic acid). An egg of 50 g weight contains the following: Calorie - 85. Protein - 6.5 g (13 % of RDA). Fat - 6. ...  Read Article »

Supplements vs Natural Health Gainers
Article Overview: This article provides insight into the artificial products used by people for weight gain and their side effects. And will tell you about some natural food items, which are safe for a healthy body.  Read Article »
Dr. Shakti Mishra
Nutritionist

Most of the youngsters nowadays are very passionate about improving their height and weight. They end up choosing some means, which are not good in the long run. No offense to these products, as they are just doing their work. These artificial supplements should be taken in a very precise manner, bo ...  Read Article »

Tips for Healthy Appetite
Article Overview: Lack of appetite is the condition in which we do not feel hungry at all, resulting in growth retardation, weight loss, depression, headache, etc.  Read Article »
Dr. Durga Kumari
Nutritionist

A healthy appetite refers to a positive sign of a healthy wellbeing. Many factors can contribute to loss of appetite, such as emotional disturbances, mild illness or severe health problems. Loss of appetite can cause depression, appendicitis, thyroid problems, infections, poor nutrition an ...  Read Article »

I am not able to eat anything. Please suggest a nutrient-rich diet plan.
Query: Hi doctor, I am 32 weeks pregnant. My doctor suggested me to take complete bed rest as baby is very low down to the uterus. My problem is, I am unable to eat anything due to nausea and indigestion as there is no physical activity. I am losing weight and suffering from anemia and on medication for th...  Read Full »
Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In your pregnancy, you are in third trimester. You can eat almost all good nutritive value oriented foods except few and be aware of side effects of medicines without physician advice. For your loss of appetite and indigestion problem, you should take soft, semi-solid,...  Read Full »

Even after eating healthy foods, what are the reasons for not gaining weight?
Query: Hi doctor, I eat healthy food on time. When I feel hungry I used to eat good quantity of food, but I am not putting weight. What could be the reason?  Read Full »
Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns.  Read Full »

Please suggest medicines to increase breast size.
Query: Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. I have very small breast and I am not comfortable about it. Everyone keeps joking about it. Is there any medicine to increase my breast size? Please suggest some solution. Thank you.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To be very honest, to make you happy, I can tell you oils which claim to increase the breast size but all are ineffective. Try to understand that the breast is made up of muscles and fatty tissue. So, how can any oil or cream increase the fat over the breast!! Think. T...  Read Full »

My wife has not been able to gain weight. What type of foods can help her?
Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 24 years old. She is 5 feet and 3 inches in height and weighs 42 kg. Since our marriage, her weight has not increased. It is almost static. We are vegetarians. I have a 2-year-old baby born via C-section. She has not been able to gain weight. Kindly suggest anything to rec...  Read Full »
Dr. Sonali Arvind Bhanushali
Dietician, Fitness Expert

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the height of your wife, the ideal weight should be between 62 to 65 kg. So, yes she needs to gain some healthy weight. There are many factors that affect the individual weight and height. For example, the age, gender, lifestyle, diet, and genetic factors.  ...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Highly Nutritive Food? We have medical experts to help you right away.