Medical Advice on "Hiv Risk Factors"

It does not appear to be hairy cell leukoplakia. It appears like a normal ulceration or papule only. I suggest applying Triamcinolone ointment over it twice daily and observe if it goes down. Eat a healthy diet rich in folic acid and all other vitamins. Take plenty … View thread »

You need not worry. Doctors never touch anything with gloved hands before touching you. And, even if she did touch the stain, it is less likely that you will get an STD (sexually transmitted disease). For more information consult an internal medicine physician online … View thread »

I have noted your concern. Perhaps your question was not completely typed. Anyways, your PEP regime of Tenofovir/Emtricitabine and Dolutegravir is recommended one. Continue with it for 28 days. As far as the HIV PCR RNA test is concerned it is not a reliable test … View thread »

There has been no STD (sexually transmitted disease) identified which can spread through such modes. So, I do not think you need to worry. STD, as the words define, spread by sexual activities and sometimes from mother to fetus. They do not spread through touching … View thread »

Unprotected receptive oral sex is safer than unprotected vaginal or anal sex but not entirely safe. There is a negligible risk of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) and other STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) like herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis … View thread »

Firstly, the tests which you had undergone for HIV diagnosis are highly sensitive and specific and gives accurate results. It is really good that your test result is negative, which had been done under varying time periods. The p24 combo is a highly sensitive and … View thread »

In adults, HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is acquired mainly through either unprotected sex with an HIV-infected individual or through sharing of needles as in injection drug abusers (IDUs) and accidentally through needle-stick injury in a healthcare … View thread »

I have viewed the report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You are negative for HIV (human immunodeficiency virus). There is nothing to worry. Continue with your diabetes medication. Good luck. For more information consult a dermatologist online --> … View thread »

I have noted your concern. I would like to know the duration of your complaints (rashes/ hives). Kindly also upload images of the rashes, if any. Have you taken any treatment already? Regards. Revert with more information to an HIV AIDS specialist online --> … View thread »

So whatever symptoms are there, it is due to deficiency. All tests are negative so it is clear that there is no HIV infection. So do not worry. You can consult a general physician. So he will give you written prescription, even I can but a long treatment is required … View thread »

Do you have a question on Hiv Risk Factors? We have medical experts to help you right away.