Hydrocele

Related Terms: Swollen Testicles, Ultrasound Scrotum, Varicocele, Clotrimazole, Doppler Ultrasound, Hydrocortisone, Contact Lens

Ultrasound shows a thickened spermatic code on both sides with trace hydrocele. Why?
Query: Hello doctor, I am 37 years old man. As per an ultrasound report, some problems are traced. A thickened spermatic code on both sides. Trace hydrocele on both sides. Early varicocele on both sides.  Read Full »
Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar
Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. I have gone through the ultrasound report you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please let me know what are your symptoms? Do you have lower abdominal pain? Please reply me answers of above-asked questions, so...  Read Full »

I have a recurring swelling near my testicle. Can it be a hydrocele?
Query: Hello doctor, A few days back, I observed a lump or swelling near my left testicle. It had also appeared two years back and I had consulted a doctor and after a USG, he suggested that it will disappear by itself without medication. I have not observed anything like that in the previous two years. N...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your query. If it was just a hydrocele as reported on your USG, then you need not worry. However, I would suggest you repeat the USG scrotum to confirm because these were done two years ago and it is good to monitor it since it has recurred. For more inf...  Read Full »

Is surgery mandatory for epididymo-orchitis?
Query: Hello doctor,I am a 32 year old male. Is surgery mandatory for epididymo-orchitis, with impression hydrocele and internal septations?  Read Full »
Dr. Raja Ramesh
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In cases of epididymo-orchitis with associated hydrocele, chances that it is a pyocele (pus-filled collection) is higher. The presence of internal septations is more suggestive of pus rather than simple hydrocele. If symptoms are severe and are not responding to antibiot...  Read Full »

I have enlarged right testicle. Please guide.
Query: Hi doctor, I am a 44 year old male. I have enlarged right testicle, which is three to four times the left one. There is no pain or discomfort. I have noticed it today only. It may be there for some time. Please help.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. This enlarged testicle can be because of hernia, hydrocele or any tumor of the testis. You definitely need to get an ultrasound Doppler of the scrotum following consultation with the surgeon. Please write back to me with the ultrasound report.  Read Full »

What are the causes of reoccurring swelling of the right testicle?
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 16 year old, I have a reoccurring swollen right testicle since I was about 12 years old. Whenever my right testicle swells up, I feel a tension in my lower abdomen, and it becomes difficult to perform any physical activities. Whenever my testicle is not swollen, it feels as if ...  Read Full »
Dr. Raja Ramesh
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your history, the enlarged testicle could be due to only three possibilities which are.  Congenital hydrocele Epididymo-orchitis. Varicocele.  Recurrent nature and spontaneous disappearance are very classical of congenital hydrocele. When you visited hospital last...  Read Full »

Please suggest ayurvedic treatment for a cyst in the testis.
Query: Hello doctor, I am having a cyst in one of my testes, and the nervers in my testicles are swollen. I came to know this through ultrasound. I heard Kalarachi powder mixed with pepper and castor oil can be applied on my testicles to cure the above said problems. Please guide me on how to proceed with ...  Read Full »
Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Kalarachi powder is a Siddha medicine, and it is used to treat hydrocele in males. A hydrocele is a problem where water is present in testes. As far as the cyst is concerned, you can give it a try because it does not always have 100 % results. ...  Read Full »

My testicle is swelling up. What can be the reason?
Query: Hi doctor, Since past 3 days my right testicle is swelling up day by day. I am not able to walk properly. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Kumarshri Shriniwas Saraswat
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your description of symptoms is suggestive of orchitis (inflammation of testis) or swelling of testicle. Or inguinal hernia on the right side of hydrocele. If there is pain and redness, it is orchitis or if the swelling increases during coughing and reduces on lying do...  Read Full »

My testicle sizes are different. Will it be an issue in my visa medical test?
Query: Hi doctor, I was attacked by mumps around three years back and now my testicle sizes are different. So, I wanted to know about the treatment. Will I get rejected in visa medical test? I am a petroleum engineer. Please help.  Read Full »
Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through all the details posted. The difference in size of the testicles is mainly because of two reasons, orchitis and hydrocele. Orchitis is inflammation of the testicles, which has happened three years back due to mumps. There will be redness, pain and ...  Read Full »

From the USG report, is my testicle size normal?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. I am attaching my USG report, which I had two months before. Is my testicle size normal? Please give me correct answer as I need to go for a medical examination next month. Can I pass the medical exam? I am also attaching medical pro forma. Thank you.  Read Full »
Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had gone through all the data posted (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The size of the testicle is normal, but there is a mild hydrocele (swollen scrotum) and left side grade 1 varicocele. The pro forma you have submitted shows that they will exami...  Read Full »

Why is there excess fluid around the right testicle?
Query: Hello doctor, A week ago, I was going to the bathroom and noticed a swelling of my right testicle. After feeling around, I then noticed that the testicle is normal size. There is just some excess fluid around my right testicle. This immediately freaked me out as anything wrong makes me think of can...  Read Full »
Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. If you or GP do not feel any lump from testis, then it is not likely to be testis cancer. So, I feel it would be a simple hydrocele. So, do not worry at all. Yes, show to the urologist as he will advise you an ultrasound of scrotum to diagnos...  Read Full »

Do you have a question on Hydrocele? We have medical experts to help you right away.