Hydroxyprogesterone Caproate

Is brown discharge during pregnancy a reason to panic about miscarriage?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 36 years old female, who is 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I take Gestofit 300 once daily and Fertigyn 5000 twice a week. I am on complete bed rest. I get a slight amount of brown discharge occasionally. Should I panic about miscarriage? I am afraid because I had two miscarriages, one...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. At 6 weeks 4 days, you can have a scan, if it is still not done, to confirm the fetal heartbeat, as the baby's heartbeat only can confirm the health of the baby and to see the decidual reaction. Brown discharge only means that it is old blood and implantation bleedin...  Read Full »

Do mild cramps, bleeding and lower back pain indicate miscarriage?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 30 years old and according to LMP, I am 9 weeks and 6 days pregnant now. I had three previous miscarriages (two chemical pregnancies and one at 5-6 weeks). This pregnancy has been really well until a few days ago. Last week I had an ultrasound and the heart rate was 173. That night,...  Read Full »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms you are experiencing come under category of threatened abortion. The clinical diagnosis of threatened abortion is presumed when a bloody vaginal discharge or bleeding appears through a closed cervical os during the first half of pregnancy. Risk of threatened ...  Read Full »

All the answers published in the forum are given by leading doctors, therapists and health experts.