Medical Advice on "Hypertrophic Scar"

I have read your concern. It seems you have developed hypertrophic scar or lichen simplex chronicus. Please attach a picture for better evaluation and best possible treatment. Revert with more information to a dermatologist online --> … View thread »

You can try fractional RF (radio-frequency) or laser resurfacing for further improvement. But do not expect complete removal of the scar. A scar once formed will remain forever. You cannot remove it completely. It can only be made less conspicuous at a visible … View thread »

Is there any complaint in it? Do you have any pain or burning sensation or itching? Revert back with the asked details to a dermatologist online --> … View thread »

I have seen the attached picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Since there are many causes of nodule and complete history with good clinical examination is necessary to diagnose the nodule, I would like to give a differential diagnosis of what could it … View thread »

Thanks for the query. I have seen the attached picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like it is a very early stage following scar revision. It looks good right now. But, it will take time for the scar to get better. The following might help: … View thread »

It can affect anyone in any age group. But, some people are at higher risk. We are going to talk about cardiomyopathy in adults and its types … View thread »

Let me help you understand your report point by point. Deviated nasal septum means the midline partition dividing your nose into two cavities is not straight. It is deviated to the left side. Inferior turbinate is a small curved bone in the side of the nasal cavity. … View thread »

First of all, let me tell you a few things. CT scan shows soft tissue density based on which we predict the underlying disease correlating clinically. Ideally, the patient is assessed clinically and CT is advised to arrive at a diagnosis or probable diagnosis. On the … View thread »

CT scan with contrast should be able to differentiate between both. If it is still not able to differentiate, then go for an MRI. If MRI is also not conclusive, then go for a percutaneous biopsy. A percutaneous biopsy will definitely differentiate between both. Then … View thread »

Can you please share your CT scan reports here? If you have sinusitis, you will have a recurrent throat infection. Do you have symptoms of allergy like excessive sneezing, watering of eyes or itching of the throat? Do you have excessive acidity or do you smoke … View thread »

Do you have a question on Hypertrophic Scar? We have medical experts to help you right away.