Medical Advice on "Hypothyroidism"

I just read your query and from what you have mentioned it appears that you have hypothyroidism (an underactive thyroid disease) ... From the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) you have mentioned, the hypothyroidism seems to be well controlled … View thread »

Three months before, I was diagnosed with hypothyroidismView thread »

... read your query and saw all your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The thyroid gland makes thyroid hormones on a regular basis because it is necessary daily for metabolism and for other body functions. That is why when it is prescribed ... … View thread »

Is hypothyroidism totally curable with medicines and how long do I need to take medicines ... Hypothyroidism  … View thread »

To my surprise, I had hypothyroidism this time ... So, I am underweight but in hypothyroidism, a person gains weight but I am losing it … View thread »

Your weight gain may be partially due to hypothyroidism ... Already hypothyroidism itself slows down metabolism … View thread »

Does alcohol affect patients with hypothyroidism ... Yes, alcohol does affect people who have hypothyroidismView thread »

Cholesterol may increase on its own or the increase may be secondary to hypothyroidismView thread »

I take regular medications for hypothyroidism and high BP … View thread »

Is Thyroxine enough to cure hypothyroidism ... Hypothyroidism means low thyroid hormone and you are taking Thyroxine (Levothyroxine) which is a thyroid hormone … View thread »

Do you have a question on Hypothyroidism? We have medical experts to help you right away.