Medical Advice on "I Pill"

Although they are leading a modern lifestyle, they are often caught up in unfamiliar situations. This article aims to create more awareness regarding the popular 'morning-after' pill and how to use it correctly to avoid an unplanned … View thread »

I have gone through your history and understand your concerns. As you had I-pill, the chances of pregnancy are not there in your case. Delayed menses, if any, are due to hormonal imbalance caused by I-pill. Just wait and watch for your menses. For more information … View thread »

How are you doing? I do not see any reason for you to worry. Let me start by giving few basic facts about the period. Usually, ovulation occurs on the 12th to the 16th day of periods and life of the egg is 24 hours. The life of the sperm is 72 hours. So there is … View thread »

Since you have taken an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of intercourse, there is no chance of pregnancy. The bleeding you noticed could be withdrawal bleeding. You will definitely get your periods. If you have a doubt then repeat your urine pregnancy … View thread »

I have gone through your history and understand your concerns. As you had the i-pill, the chances of pregnancy are not there in your case. Delayed menses are due to the hormonal imbalance caused by the i-pill. I suggest you get your home urine … View thread »

Please describe your problem. Revert with more information to a general medicine physician online --> … View thread »

Since you have taken an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of intercourse, there is no chance of pregnancy. The delay could be because of hormonal changes due to the pill you have taken. Wait for another week or so, and repeat the test with an early … View thread »

The chance of pregnancy is almost zero. There is no need to worry. Dizziness might be due to stress. For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> … View thread »

Yes, if you want to use it as an emergency contraceptive, then it is safe during breastfeeding. You can take, but the best contraceptive during breastfeeding is copper-T insertion (intrauterine contraceptive device). For further information consult an obstetrician and … View thread »

Two days before your periods is a safe period. There is no need of an I-pill (contraceptive pill) too. You can wait for normal periods to come. The delay is because of I-pill only.  For further information consult an obstetrician and … View thread »

Do you have a question on I Pill? We have medical experts to help you right away.