Medical Advice on "I Pill"

That is the reason we have emergency contraceptive pills such as I-pill available ... However, these are not regular birth control pills … View thread »

You mentioned about the withdrawal bleeding, so I guess she would have taken I-pill which is highly effective in preventing pregnancy ... Periods will be irregular for two to three cycles after taking I-pill or otherwise, she has irregular periods may be the reason … View thread »

She had taken I-pill within two hours ... As you had I-pill, the chances of pregnancy are not there in your case … View thread »

I was very scared of it and I took a pill within one hour ... So, the pill was not needed, but what you did was absolutely right as had it been a week later you had a chance of pregnancy … View thread »

I took an I-pill immediately the next morning after both the times ... Since you have taken an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of intercourse, there is no chance of pregnancy … View thread »

As you had the i-pill, the chances of pregnancy are not there in your case ... Delayed menses are due to the hormonal imbalance caused by the i-pillView thread »

Is it because of I-pill ... After having the pill, she got a period after two to three days … View thread »

I have taken an I-pill on the 17th ... Since you have taken an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of intercourse, there is no chance of pregnancy … View thread »

period or the I-pill side effect ... I am still not sure if it is a period or the I-pill side effect since I have been having irregular periods … View thread »

... you want to use it as an emergency contraceptive, then it is safe during breastfeeding. You can take, but the best contraceptive during breastfeeding is copper-T insertion (intrauterine contraceptive device). For further information consult an obstetrician and ... … View thread »

Do you have a question on I Pill? We have medical experts to help you right away.