Medical Advice on "Improperly Aligned Teeth"

Improperly aligned teeth are said to be in malocclusion. They cause problems like difficulty in breathing, speech, eating and might cause dental cavities also. So, orthodontic intervention is necessary. Depending upon the severity of the malocclusion, … View thread »

This article stresses upon the fact that, mouthwash alone is not a solution for bad breath … View thread »

I have gone through your query, attached file (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and can understand your concern regarding dental health. The gap which is present in your lower left side is very small and can be closed by wearing fixed retainer for 6 to 12 … View thread »

Please note that there is no relation between teeth clattering and deworming. I would rather get her teeth examined to know if there are any dental caries or any malpositioning issues. These are some of the causes for the child to feel some sort of irritation in the … View thread »

... number of scenarios when braces can help improve your oral and psychological health ... … View thread »

... detail the uses, advantages and disadvantages of dental veneers ... … View thread »

It would have been better if you had mentioned your age. If you have 8mm of midline diastema (space between the teeth), you usually require orthodontic braces for correction of the spacing. Such treatment goes on for around 1 year or so. Sometimes we may also need to … View thread »

I have viewed the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Apart from esthetics there is no other need for the midline alignment of teeth. You can leave it as such if you do not have any functional abnormalities. If the lower front teeth are … View thread »

I can understand your state of confusion. I have seen the x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It can be quite difficult to decide. So, I will give you information about both line of orthodontic treatments and the reason behind them. Your son has mild … View thread »

When treating with braces, it is usually a good practice to put them on both arches, upper and lower despite the apparent need for minor changes or few teeth in one arch. This is because as the teeth are aligned and moved in one arch, their relative position changes with … View thread »

Do you have a question on Improperly Aligned Teeth? We have experts to help you right away.